VIII.

Lovino's POV:

Another lazy afternoon has come to me and everything seems to be very slow and boring.

“Um, sir Lovino? Your tutor was waiting downstairs.    Should I get her here in your room?” one of the housekeeper said politely.

“Umm, Tell her that I'll be there in a minute.” I replied with a smile.

“Certainly.” the house keeper said with a smile and exited. I got up on my bed and stretched my arms over my head. Well, I'm getting into this sessions lately. I stood up, approached the door and twisted it's silver knob and exited my room. I got downstairs and saw Clara with Feli and a familiar person. A very, very, familiar person.

“Long time no see big bro!” said she.

“Carina?What are you doing in here? I thought that you're going to visit next week?” I said with a half smile and a surprised expression.

(A/N: Carina is Nyo Italy. I just find Carina a very pretty name for an Italian girl like her. Oh, and I made her a little younger than Lovi maybe a year or two. Hehehehehehehe sorry to interrupt. )

“Umm, let's just say that I decided to visit earlier!” Carina said in a very cheery manner.

“And besides I miss you guys especially you and Clara! Ain't that right Clara?”she added.

“So, Fratello are you taking her to the Last Splash?” Carina asked with a large smile on her face.

“What?!” I blurted out while blushing madly.

“Umm, excuse me but what's Last Splash?” Clara interrupted while leaning her head in a clueless manner.

“The Last Splash is a special party that the school holds up every year to symbolize the opening of the new school year. Both girls and boys dance and fall in-love under the bright moonlight! Ahh! Almost a fairy tale right?” Carina said in a very ecstatic way. Clara giggled lightly and looked at Carina with a questioning look and a raised eyebrow.

“Fratello? You haven't asked her yet?”Carina turned towards me. She laughed obnoxiously and said.
“You mean you're still too shy to even tell her?!”

“What? What is it that you're going to tell me?” Clara asked with a warm smile.

“Oh, Cause my brother dear has a big— mmph!!!” I cut Carina off with my hand over her mouth.

“Big, what?” Clara asked in an intrigued tone.

“Ahh, N-Nothing! Don't mind her. She's still Jet-lagged from her trip. Am I right Sorellina ?” I said then looked at Carina.
(Translation: Sorellina=Little sister.)

“Mmh!” she nodded under my grasp after seeing my glare towards her. I released her mouth and looked at Clara's face who's in deep thought.

“Clara?” Carina tapped her shoulder.
“Is there something bothering you?”

“Oh, nothing I just remembered, that I am asked earlier by someone about the Last Splash.” Clara said.

“Seriously?!” Me and Carina said in unison.
Carina's mood slowly turned into a very... Very... Very terrible contortion. She has that perfect what the fuck face on her.

“Who is the bastardo?! That hijo de puta.” she suddenly spat out. I approached Clara and whispered to her
“Sorry, but she has multiple personality disorder. She's like that when triggered...” Clara nodded and turned to Carina. “Umm Carina?”