IX.

*************************************************
3rd Person:
Four days before the Last Splash...

Clara sat on her study table, writing down the last things on her last take- home book report when the sudden thought of the Last Splash Dance crossed her mind. "Pupunta ba ko?" she thought. "Bakit pa? Wala naman akong kasama papunta dun? Ano yun? Tatanga lang ako dun?". And then her face heated up on the sudden thought of what happened inside Lovino's room. You know the feeling that your brain decided to remind you of all those embarrassing things? Well, that's what Clara's brain decided to do.

(Flashback)

Lovino's fever was getting worse every minute that he even started to blabber out gibberish things. She was worried that his fever might get worst. So, she searched the large house for anyone who could help them out. But, there's no one else in the house!
Clara slightly panicked and grabbed out her phone in her pocket and dialed her sister's number. She ran back into Lovino's bedroom and she saw him shivering under his sheets.

"Hello?"

"Hello 'te? Si Clara 'to."

"Oh, Bakit 'tol? May problema ba?"

"Oo eh. Ganto kasi yun eh... Kasi pano ba mag-alaga ng May sakit? Alam mo na. Yung parang mataas pa sa palo-sebo yung lagnat niya. Yung parang onti na lang gas stove na siya. Yung parang ganon."

Clara's sister laughed hysterically on the line while she was practically getting impatient.

"Uy 'te? Ano na? Makakapagpakulo na ako ng tubig sa ulo nung May sakit oh!" she said after feeling Lovino's forehead with her palm.

"Uy, chill ka lang 'tol. Okay ganto gawin mo isesend ko na lang yung mga gagawin mo ha? Kasi warla si boss dito sa office eh ha? Sige na, sige na, bye na send ko na lang ah." And with that she hung up before cutting out.

"Sige." Clara said with a sigh quite solaced.

Her phone vibrated from a message which is from her sister. She opened the message and started to read it.
"Okay, let's see...I SHOULD WHAT?!"
Her eyes widened as she read what her sister has sent. It was a screenshot from her sister's phone. Though it says that it will help the patient to be at ease, Clara's mind was refusing to do it.
"No, Clara you shouldn't do that!" she said to herself.

"But! What about Lovi?" she thought while walking back in forth. After a few moments she finally decided that she'll do it for Lovi. "Damn! I'm going to do it!" she cursed under her breath.
She looked at the screenshot for the second time and she proceeded to gather up all the things that she will need to give Lovi a whole body sponge bath

"Okay... A basin with water, a wash rag, the paracetamol, a glass of water, and a towel. Okay... Okay! Let's do this!" she said with a nervous smile.

Lovino grunted on his bed while muttering some cuss words in English and in Italian.
She approached his bed side and started to wipe his forehead with the dampen wash rag. His eyes were shut tightly but, it soon softened when she applied the damp wash rag on his forehead. Clara shakily unbuttoned his shirt down with her eyes closed. She was reciting the hail Mary on her mind while undoing his shirt. And God that she feel very embarrassed.

Clara's PoV:

I finally took the shirt off, I guess? So, I peeked to see if I did it right. But, my eyes widened and a furious blush spread across my cheeks when I saw his half naked body. GOD! OMFG! So... Hot! Ehhhhhhhhhh!!!Shit!

Jesus Christ! He's not super muscular but his body was lean and buff. I mean look at those... Those... T-those... Those abs... DAMN! Juice Colored! Lord, pag subok ba 'to? Lord! Marupok ako!!! After a moment of contemplating I finally gained my composure back. I slapped my face and shook the thoughts out. "Okay, Clara. Pupunasan mo lang naman eh. Tamang libog din yang isip mo eh." she lectured herself. I slowly approached the bedside and started to dampen the wash rag again. My hand shakily wiped his skin gently with the cloth and slowly stroked it against his neck all the way to his arms and stomach. Lovino grunted when he felt the wet and cold presence of the wash rag and rolled to his side- facing my direction I backed away a little but then I decided to wipe him dry before dressing him up in a button down cotton shirt that I found inside his closet. I gave out a relieved sigh after feeling his temperature on his forehead. Thank goodness it worked! His temperature dropped considerably according to the thermometer that I found inside his drawer. "Diyos ko naman, Lovino! Bakit ganyan ka? Alam mo namang may sakit kana kanina pa 'di ka pa nag sabi." I said quietly while plopping down on his bedside. He shifted his position and snuggled closer to my thigh.
"Mhm... I'm sorry... Just, don't be mad... " Lovino muttered groggily. I was surprised that... That... THAT HE WAS AWAKE THE WHOLE DAMN TIME?!?! WHAT?! Aba, magaling kang kupal ka. Slight anger and annoyance was trickling inside my system.

"Lovi~?" I said.

"Mhmm?" he groaned.

"Are you already awake this whole time?" I said with a slight cough.

"Mhmm... Sorta'... I'm sorry. Please? I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Don't leave, Per Favore." He said while sitting up. He turned towards me and stared at me in my eyes. His Auburn eyes was fluttering dreamily. My body tensed and it seems that I'm stuck. Damn! I tried to look away from his gaze. But, I can't draw my attention away from his stare. He slowly drew himself closer to me, our faces were so close to each other. His hot breath were caressing my upper lip.
"Clara..." He whispered while inching closer for a kiss. My senses kicked in and on reflex I suddenly kicked hard him on his side that flipped him to the other side of the bed. I gained my composure and saw him curling up while clutching his side. Intense pain was traced in his expression.
"Hala shit! Lovi, I-I'm sorry!! I-I didn't mean to-"

"N-no, it's okay... It's okay. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." he said while rubbing his side.

"Ikaw naman kasi eh. Alam mo namang ayokong binibigla ako eh! 'Yan tuloy! Hala!!! Sorry talaga!"

"Y-yeah, I almost forgotten that you have an MMA fighter kind of kick. Please get me an ice pack." he chuckled weakly before choking out.

I nodded and ran towards the door but before I open it the door flung open and revealed a certain someone.

"I-I can explain!" I stammered in front of him.

...