XII. Into You

*Lovino's Perspective:

Walk in, small talk, ask her out.

1. Be cool and swift towards conversations and pay attention to her carefully.

"Umm... Lovino? Lovi? Hello po? Earth to Lovino? C'mon are you going to stand there and stare at me like that? It's freezing out here you know"

Shit. you over done it again asshole. "Oh... I-I-I-I-I... Hey?"

Really? God, you're so stupid...

Clara raised her eyebrows and smirked,"Hey? I'm doing fine thank you. I guess you should come in."

She gestured me inside the house and in my dismay... The assholes are there too in her couch. Jones and Beilschmidt.

"Okay, just sit here and feel at home I'll fetch you some drinks. What do you want? Coffee? Tea? Or Juice?"

"Coffee will be fine, dude!" Jones started quite too much. Damn, that smirking face makes me want to break his teeth.

"Coffee as well," Beilschmidt said. "Mr. Uptight", that irritating potato son of a bitch. Just looking at him makes me wanna puke.

"How about you Lovi? What do you want?" she asked with a smile.

"You..."

"What?"

"Uuh, I-I- I mean you- your coffee! Hehehe... Your Arabica coffee is good." another oopsie Lovino.

"Oookay. I'll be right back," She said with a small twirl towards their kitchen.

*Alfred's Perspective:

2. If there's competition, avoid violence, passive aggressiveness is needed for annoying competition.

Okay Jones, man up and let them know the American spirit. I'll glare them one by one and show 'em who's boss! In that way, I'll get rid of the competition.

Okay! This is going to be easy.

I glared on Vargas and raised my eyebrow for added dominance.

*Lovino's Perspective:
Why the fuck is this idiot staring at me?

*Alfred's Perspective:

Great! I guess it's starting to intimidate Vargas.

Now that I'm finished with Vargas, I'm gonna use it towards Ludwig.

3rd Person Perspective:

Alfred painted an arrogant smile from his "victory" towards Lovino. Little di he know that Lovino is very dumbfounded of what Alfred is doing at the moment. Lovino felt very uncomfortable and freaky towards Alfred's stare.

Alfred straighten his jacket and when he was about to face Ludwig and glare at him he felt a heavy aura coming from Ludwig. He gulped up his courage and turned his head towards him. Alfred "glared" towards him but it fell really futile when Ludwig's sharp, flesh-piercing icy-blue eyes laid on him. On that moment Alfred's color drained and that stare made him shiver out of fear. Alfred's gulped his words and averted his gaze.

Ludwig, on the other side is very confused and puzzled about why Alfred is trying to glare at him. He was just about to ask him why but Alfred averted his stare away from Ludwig. We should say that Ludwig's normal stoic and serious face made people around him feel intimidated without him saying a word. While on the other hand, Lovino is deep in thought.