Chapter 15: Job at Bach To Rock (voice lessons.)

Jenna told me that I should help out with 4 girls named Ellie, Jessica, Lainey, and Ariana at Bach To Rock. She thinks I would love them. When I met them they were the kindest 11 year olds I've ever met and they had really pretty voices. After their lesson Connor met me at the Starbucks across the street. "How did it go?" He asked. "Better then ever," I replied. "Yay!" He said in a silly high-pitched voice as he wrapped his arm on my Lionel Messi Argentina jersey that was tucked in to my ripped skinny jeans and wrapping up the outfit with tan flats. If I want Argentina to win the World Cup I gotta show some support, right? We drove back to his house because I was begging him to see Nikola. I hung out for a good 3 hours. But I had family dinner. My sister, Olivia was wearing a Germany jersey. "Oh... Ok," I said. "She laughed and gave me a hug. We both get really competitive when it cones to soccer... Cause we both played varsity in high school. She's a junior in collage. My mom took a picture of us as her blue eyes glared into my green eyes. Olivia's birthday was tomorrow, so I got her one of those little signs that said, " Life is a game made for everyone, and love is a prize." Kinda cheesy but she does love inspirational quotes. But.. That quote is not inspirational. Olivia woke up at like 6 am and screamed,"IT'S MA BIRTHDAY!" "Shut up!" I screamed back. Later on I put on my favorite tank that had a picture of a unicorn and said, "I liked unicorns before it was cool." And black leggings with red Converse. After the girls lesson, I went over to Connor's and spent the night. The entire night, I was making videos of my sugar rush. I ate 12 lollipops... And a bit of skittles. Connor was trying to calm me down, but eventually sugar rush turned into sugar crash. I was to lazy to do anything. "See that's why we don't devour my secret stash of candy." Connor said. "I need blanket," I whined. He wrapped a warm blanket around me. "Thank you," I said. I was sound asleep by the time it was 6:30. I went to bed pretty early, but woke up in the middle of the night. Connor was "asleep," so I tried to take some skittles. But suddenly my feet were lifted off that he ground and I heard his voice say," put away my skittles," he said in laughter. He was carrying me back to the couch as I screamed, " Not my babies!"

Hey guys. Wanna wish my amazing brother a very happy birthday today!