Chapter 5: Nice to See You Again

JACKIE'S POV:

(3 months later)

I woke up sunlight shining through my room. I smiled at myself. I was now no longer a high school girl. I was free. I crawled out of my bed and admiring my straight hair. It was red with an orange tint, matching my forest green eyes almost perfectly. I had big eyes, and a small mouth. I was very small, only being 5'4. I had an athletic figure, from playing soccer all those years. I put on my warm UGG slippers and patted to the bathroom. I turned on the warm running water and hopped in. I let the water run down my pale skin. I sadly could never get a tan, only a burn. I quickly finished my shower in a little over an hour. I turned off the water, quickly running into my warm towel. I changed into a white dress, that had a thick leather brown belt. I slipped on a light washed jean jacket and put on my brown oxfords. I blow dried my hair and then slipped it in a high pony tail. I lightly dabbed some foundation on and mascara. I looked over and saw my Mac ringing. I walked over and saw the screen. Now calling Connor Franta <3 . I clicked yes and his face popped on my screen.

"Hey princess."

"Hey boo."

"I miss you."

I sighed."I do too."

"Guess what?"

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

" look outside."

I gave him a strange look and walked to my window. There he was. I smiled and then ran outside into his arms.

"You came."

"I came for you."

I smiled into his still emerald green eyes I loved.

"Wanna go sit down?" He said motioning his head to a bench surrounded by plants, my mom loved to garden.

I nodded as he walked my over. I sat down and he sat beside me, wrapping his arm around my small body.

"I was wondering, do you want to come to LA with me?"

"Connor...I..."

"I'd love to!" Jackie exclaimed.

But I need permission first

"Honey I don't know," Jackie's mom said

"Mom please you always talk about why 19-year olds should be out of the house," Jackie pleaded.

"I'll tell you tomorrow," Jackie's mom said.