Chapter 10: Miss You Again

JACKIE'S POV

I can't keep living like this anymore! First, I miss Connor. Then, I'm all like forget about him. Now, what do ya know, I'm dead inside as I miss Connor so much. I don't know what I want to do, so after a while I made the decision to face time on my Mac. I sighed, "Please pick up," I said to myself. Finally I saw his gorgeous green eyes pop up on the screen. I don't want Miami. I want LA with you. I wish you were. There's a 1:00 LA flight tomorrow. I'll try to get a one way ticket. Great! (Bold=Connor Italics=Me) There was so much moving going with me. But I would get to be with Connor again. I feel like my life is one of the non-realistic stories where I keep moving!

1:00 Tomorrow

Thunderous booming rumbled as my plane took off. After six hours of boring flying and my favorite movie, Spartacus, I was there the O2l house. I walked in saying, "Guess who, Jackie's who! I ran in and gave Connor my most huge hug in the world. "I'm so sorry I ever left. I shred a tear of joy as I felt warm in his arms. I've never felt so happy in my life. He gently touched his lips against my cheek. I stared at his beautiful green eyes. We both blushed a little. Then we went straight back into our bear hug. Then I got into my swimsuit, I grabbed the surfboard I bought in Miami. I was ready to attempt catching waves... But I was going to fall a little, ok maybe a lot. Connor and I got to the beach and the waves were crashing down harder then ever, and they were a monstrous height. " Good luck," Connor said as I was getting ready to go hit the waves. I sighed and ran over to the waves. I fell off a lot. Then I saw the perfect wave, It was huge. " Don't do it," Connor screamed, "No I have to! I screamed back. I hopped on the board and immediately tumbled off the board. The wave crashed as I barely made the swim to shore. I came back choking on water and my vision was a complete blur. Connor carried me off the beach and called 911. I had never been so scared ever.