Chapter 13: First Date

Connor and I were packing our bags to go see our families in Minnesota. Connor peered his head through my door "Pack a dress," he said smiling. I smile back because I knew he was asking me on out on our first date. I packed my tan dress. During the flight I fell asleep mid-way. Then we got to Minnesota. "Jackie!" My mom said as she gave me a hug. "Meet Jenna, your new singing teacher," "Wait, what!?" "Well, see you're singing around the house." "You're really good and it's just 1 month." Jenna and I went to my room to start my lesson. We started of with Replay by Zendaya. I really liked singing. I chose The Big Bang by Katie Tiz for tomorrow. I woke up the next day. It was Connor and I's first date. Suddenly, somebody started flirting with me, next, some nitwit dropped ice down my back. I really wanted this to be perfect. But nope everything went perfect...ly wrong! I ran out of the place and sat on a bench. Connor came out behind me. "Is everything alright," he said. "Kinda," I replied, "Yes, I mean no, maybe so?" "What happened?" He said, "You got rid of the weird guys," "But this was a sequel of my senior prom." I said . "What happened?" He asked. "Are you sure I can tell you?" I said. "Yes," he said,"Yes you can."