Chapter 12: Home Sweet Home

I walk in the house and ugh I've never missed it so much. Man now I know why everyone finds the hospital so annoying. Because it is! Connor and I took a long shopping spree in the afternoon. Now it's 7:30. We struggled to pick a good movie. During half the time Connor looked through movies as I got into yoga pants and a red shirt. Finally, we chose Despicable Me 2. JC came home from the beach and joined us. I fell asleep at the rocket shark volcano boom. The next morning I woke up with a mustache. Oh and four guys staring at me laughing like crazy. Ricky suddenly picked up a sombrero and put it on me. "Who's idea was this?" I said glaring at JC. They pointed to Connor and Connor pointed to JC. They all laughed and I started chasing Connor around the house until I jumped on his back stole his phone and photo bombed big time. I ran into the bathroom locked the door and well washed my mustache off, then kept photo bombing. I slowly opened the door and looked around nobody was there I came out. Suddenly Connor pops out "Boo!" I screamed and kept running. Eventually, we gave up. I took 500 photos. We both sighed as I mouthed wow. I ran up to my room I put on a crop top, paired it with ripped, high-waisted jean shorts, with fish-net leggings, I straightened my hair, and slipped on black combat boots. Connor and I went to take a walk in the park. "Catch me if you can!" Connor said as he started dashing around the park. "What!?" I screamed. I got up and started chasing him. What he doesn't know is I took a climbing lesson once... but I was pretty good... I guess. I swung across the metal poles like a monkey. Then tapped his shoulder, "Got ya," I laughed. I started bolting away until I tripped on a root and fell flat on my face. "Jackie are you ok?!" Connor asked. I got right back on my feet saying "Yeah what do you think I am a baby," "Well...." He replied "Oh please," I said, "I bet I'm tougher then you," I joked. Then of course he started chasing me again. I screamed and ran. All of this running, chasing, and screaming went on until sundown. We walked home and ate some pizza the boys left on the table. They were all asleep and Connor and I went upstairs and went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night. Payback time. I drew mustaches on all of the guys. I woke up in the morning to the sound of JC screaming "Connor!" Then, Connor walked into JC's room with the mustache. JC started laughing. Ricky then walked in "Guys," he whined, "You woke me up," Kian suddenly yelled,"SHUT UP," "Hey!" He screamed as he realized the mustache. I walked out of my room into JC's laughing "Priceless," I said as I took a picture " Jackie!" They all screamed. "Payback?" I said nervously and ran. I stopped on the couch, hoping they wouldn't notice me. But then, JC punched me. "Dang it, you found me!" I said. We'll then I just hung out the rest of the day.