Chapter 2: Finding love

Jackie had a bad feeling in herself that she needed to let go of. But in order for her to let it go she had to tell Connor she loves him. This was really hard for Jackie. She was up all night thinking about this decision. She woke up to see that there was already breakfast on the table this day was already feeling different than any other day in the Harrison family. Jackie had to tell her parents about Connor although she didn't feel comfortable telling them. She went to see Nikola and she saw Connor and asked for him to meet her at Panera bread she decided to tell him about her love for him. Connor sat there in shock for a good 2 minutes. Finally he said he'd go out with her. Jackie squealed with joy. She suddenly remembered she had to tell her parents about Connor. She became unhappy, "What's wrong?" Jackie explained to Connor almost every detail.

When Jackie got home she told her parents everything, yet her parents let her be with Connor.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Jackie yelled. Connor texted JC, Kian, Trevor, Sam, And Ricky

Telling them he has a girlfriend. JC replied first telling Connor that tomorrow he's coming back to LA. Connor knew he had to tell Jackie that he's going back to LA tomorrow. He told Jackie. " so long distance relationship?" Jackie asked "you bet ya" said Connor *Jackie sighs* ok.