Chapter 6

Louis hadn't left from his position on his bed, still curled up and watching videos on his phone.

"Louis? Your moms up, I'm gonna go get something's from the store, would you like to come?" The older man asked, standing in the door way.

"Sure Mr. Harry." The smaller lad exited out of the apps he currently had open on his phone.

"Well? You can't go to store in your pajamas, change." It wasn't like he was asking him, he was demanding him.

"I'll be downstairs, don't take too long." The older man huffed and left the room.

Louis stood up, setting his phone on the night stand. Why was Harry's tone harsher than before?

The young boy changed out of his pajamas and into some nike shorts, which again made his thick bum look good along with a white tank top and a fuzzy blue jacket. He slipped on his little white converse and headed downstairs where harry was.

"Your mom lets leave the house like that?"

Harry couldn't help but stare, louis' thick thighs and small waist just look so good in his outfit, and it was probably the most basic thing the boy could wear.

"Yeah? What's wrong with it?" He sighed looking up and down his body trying to figure out what harry didn't like. Why was he so harsh again?

"You're shorts are too tight and short." He brushed it off and decided to not take any further action. "Cmon, lets go."

Why did it matter how tight and short his shorts were? Why did harry care and why was he being so bossy?

Louis shrugged and followed the older man. "We're taking your car? How do I know you're not gonna kidnap me?" The younger said with a playful tone.

"Trust me there's a million other things I rather do than kidnap you, and yes we're taking my car."

Louis huffed and rolled his eyes with a little pout. "Why are you such a butt to me Mr. Harry?" He asked honestly.

"I'm not a butt to you, maybe you just can't take the truth? Stop using that tone with me."

"Hmmph? And what are you gonna do about it? I'll use whatever tone I want." Ha you can't control me.

"Dont talk to me like that louis." The older man grabbed the boys little cheeks and squeezed his jaw.

Louis couldn't help it, he kinda liked being touched by Harry, even if he was getting in trouble.

He looked the small boy straight in the eyes. "I'm gonna tell you again, don't use that tone." And with that he let go of his jaw.

"M' sorry mr. harry." he quickly responded, his head held low. Louis felt bad, he probably shouldn't be testing his limits with the man.

"Hey, it's okay louis, just not again alright?" He notice the boys demeanor drop and he instantly felt bad.

Louis nodded and climbed in the older mans car. He looked around the interior of the car, wow this is a nice car. His mother could never afford a car like this. The earlier situation completely forgotten to him.

"Thanks, it's a Audi A3. I'm sure you know nothing about cars? Very expensive and as you can see, very nice as well." He smirked to himself.

Harry was a hardworking man and he enjoyed talking about the things he worked hard for. Not to brag, but nothing was given to him, he had to actually work for it.

"Seatbelt please Lou, and I forgot to ask, are you even big enough to sit in the front? I thought little boys sat in the back?"

Louis was enjoying the cute name as he put his seatbelt on. Harry had never called him that, it was a name he was commonly called amongst his friends.