Character Ask

Lou

nieayza luv u so muchhh baby lou!! You the cutest baby alive 😍 don't worry your lil head baby cause surely your daddy luv you too 💖💖

Lou - aww thank u c: I hope he does or else what kind of daddy would he be?

Larry4realllllllllll Lou love you by the way BUT are you going to get another child soon?

Lou you are to cute anygay how's it like being a mom to pony and bear?

Lou - I hope !! I want more from daddy, I bet pony is really lonely at his house :c daddy probably doesn't pet her or brush her hair :c and it's amazing being their mommy !! I love being a mommy so much! Especially when I have the best babies, they don't do much, but Larry can be a brat sometimes.

louloubumshakes baby you're so cute ilysm !
How many babies do you wanna have with Harry?

Lou - i wish daddy would tell me that, but thank you ☺️ I luv u tooo !!!! Nice @ by the way 🍑

Hundreds of babies! Lots of babies! Until my baby maker breaks! :D

-I_Ship_It- Hi Loooou!! Just know Harry does love you, he's just too scared to admite it. And he won't love you, then I shall!

Lou - aww that's very nice of you c: and you know daddy? You know for a fact he loves me?? Daddy big n tuff he no scared of anything 💪

louiet92 Hi Louis! It's me Faith from last time! I know your mad at Harry, but like everyone else said he will love you soon! Anyway, if you and Harry were already together what is something that you would want to do most with him?

Lou - well assuming I'm 18 here, I'd wanna make a porno for his secret twitter, i wanna live with him, maybe get a puppy or a kitty? (Daddy's more of a kitty person btw) I'd hold his hand in public c: and Kiss him in public c: id post cute pictures of him sleeping n Being cute on my insta, id do anything to have a normal relationship with him :c now u make Lou sad ! Mean faiths !!

Oh and id wanna have his babies

its-the-family-show Hi I love you baby lou lou

Lou - hi I luv u 2 person ! (Not as much as i luv daddy sorry :c)

Louie_Larry28 can you teach me how to be submissive? Oh and how is it like to be dommed?

Lou - first I'm not really sure how, I just do what daddy tells me. Also it feels great, like it seems like it would be scary but everything daddy says is to protect and take care of me, he just wants a safe little baby, he's also a control freak which is kinda hot. I have the best daddy n dom !!

AditiDas2427 are u okay and happy lou?

Lou - eh, homework and school is annoying and stressful! But my daddy is the best and so is my mom and all of you guys so it's not that bad having a good support system, I guess so yeah, I'm okay and happy :)))

Harry

nieayza I know deep down your heart you love louis mr.froggy but you just don't realize it.

Harry - I realize it, I also realize how much I can hurt him by loving him. I'm older than you so automatically I'm right 🙂 - H🙂

vearii do you love Louis?

Harry - if the FBI is paying attention, no I do not associate with that teenager and I did not fuck his ass. Off the record, yes, I'm very much in love with that little ray of sunshine ☀️ my precious little baby angel kitten - H 🙂

Larry4realllllllllll run away together !!

Do you truthfully love louis?

Harry - then I'd be going to jail for drugs, sex with a minor AND kidnapping! No thanks ! - H🙂

Yes times 1,000,000

louiet92 why do you have such a high sex drive?

Harry - well, I am a very sad old man with many kinks, if you got fucked this good on the weekly, your sex drive would be high too. 🙂

its-the-family-show Do you have any interest in sports?

What's your favorite food?

Harry - If fucking is a sport yes, I also enjoy watching a nice game at the bar sometimes.

And lous cum, you think someone who eats nothing but chicken nuggets and cookies all day would have nasty cum, but he's delicious. 🙂

AditiDas2427 If given a chance, would u like to spend a night with another attractive women or a petite boy like louis? And would u like louis to find out about your one night stand?

Harry - petite boy like louis, so I could fuck him nice and hard and picture it as Lou, tho nothing would beat louis, no one no matter how unskilled he is, I adore sleeping with him more than anyone, it's not just sex but cuddles and he gets all lovey and soft afterwards. Also good luck finding someone as tiny as Louis that's 18+ 🙂 and no, it would crush him

I would also like to say, don't threaten me. I take very good care of my boy. The only time I'll ever hurt him is in the bedroom, wether I fuck his little hole or throat too hard, or his spankings, or if I tie him up too tight. Other than that, I'd never hurt him intentionally.

Larry

Larry4realllllllllll hows mom and dad?
Would you like me to set you up with my rainbow bear?

Larry - good! Even tho daddy was bad and I'm not allowed to give him kissies until he behaves. Mommy says I can't date till I'm older, but are they a boy or girl? Are they pretty?..

-I_Ship_It- lemme smash you thick thot bear

Larry - my stuffing is tingling ☺️

its-the-family-show sex tapes?

Larry - I'm a baby not a camera 😒

Nick

Larry4realllllllllll do you think harry and Louis should date?

What do you think truthfully of Louis?

Nick - No. Just for their own sakes, but I think it's very important they stay in each others lives, maybe when Louis is 18. Or out of school.

He's very sweet and adorable. He seems like a good kid, he deserves to keep Harry.

-I_Ship_It- have a threesome with Harry and Louis when Lou is 18

Nick - hmm I don't know, harry is very protective and selfish