Chapter 24

"I don't like the pink one. She seems like a crack head."

The two were in louis' bed watching my little pony, louis showing each of the characters to daddy.

Louis was laying down holding his phone which was on Netflix while Harry had one arm around him and the other arm over his bare little tummy.

"Daddy we need to have a talk." The boy shut the phone of and set it on the nightstand, turning around and facing Harry.

"Yes bub?"

"I was thinking."

"Mhm." The intrigued man brushed some of the loose feathery strands from the boys face.

"Y-you know how you know, l-like a lot about sex.."

"I don't like where this is going.."

"What if you help me, so when I do it with like, other boys I know what to do."

"Louis, I have absolutely no idea what you mean by "help" but I'm pretty sure any sexual intercourse between you and I is illegal and wrong."

Louis took a deep breath, he was insanely embarrassed but he just wanted to shoot his shot.

"you rather have those nasty boys from school do the dirty with me?"

"Definitely not Louis, but I don't want to be behind bars either, I don't see you that way at all."

"Bullshit! You just let me touch you all over, you constantly stare at my ass, you LOVE it when I walk around it just YOUR shirt and panties, stop lying to yourself Harry!"

Harry was so taken back by this, he's never seen louis snap like this, he wasn't little louis either, he was big Louis.

"Calm down lou, I'm sorry if any of my actions made you believe I wanted to have sex with you or lead you on in anyway. I am completely straight and Interested in adults or anyone over eighteen, you're just a child Louis."

"Is that how you see me?" Oh my god his little eyes are getting watery and his voice is cracking! Louis pushed Harry away, which didn't do much since the man was much bigger and stronger, and he crossed his arms.

"I can't believe you, you teased me and you thought it was funny. You used me as your own little experiment! All you see me is as a child! I seriously can't believe you Harry, you're a dick who took advantage of me!"

The tiny boy got out of the covers as quick as he could and left his own room before the older man was able to defend himself.

Harry fucked up. He knew it. He grabbed the little bear and held him tight to his chest and took deep breathes.

He heard soft sobs coming from the bathroom across the hall, louis failing to be quiet. He never really realized how important he was to the boy until this moment.

He climbed out of Louis' bed and over to the bathroom, leaning his back on the door.

"Baby, bear doesn't want you to cry, he hates seeing his mommy sad."

He spoke softer and quieter than before as he held the little bear in his lap, twirling his fingers in the bears fur.

"Tell him I don't care." Louis was also leaned against the bathroom door now.

"Baby, don't be like this please. You're still my little boy and you mean very much to me sweetheart."

Louis shook his head as little tears fell from his eyes. "You're lying."

"Baby boy, why don't you come out here and talk to me? Bears with me and he wants you to come out of the bathroom too."

"I'm only coming out because bear said so." The unlocking of the bathroom door could be heard and the boy crawled out immediately going straight to Harry's lap and resting his head on his shoulder.

He couldn't help it, just something about the man was so comforting and all he's shown louis is care and made him feel safe.

"I just want a daddy harry, someone who loves me and takes care of me and someone who's not gonna leave me."

As soon as the boy was in his lap with the bear in his arms Harry wrapped his own arms around him, rubbing his back to comfort the boy.

"I know baby, I know. I won't go anywhere unless you want me too alright, I care very much for you and I never mean to upset you."

"I'm sorry I got mad at you Daddy.." the boy apologized his head still on the mans shoulder while the bear stayed tucked in his arms.

"It's okay baby." And it was, Louis was a moody little teenager, and Harry didn't expect him to act grown, he knew fits like this would be normal.

"Daddy."

"Yes my love?"

"I meant what I said. I don't trust any other boys, just you."

"Louis."

"I'm scared of someone else being my first. Not you, you always take care of me." He spoke soft and quietly, genuinely nervous but he wanted to be honest with Harry.

"Louis I don't know, you're way too young for me. I really don't wanna go to jail, what if your mom finds out?"

"Has she found out about anything else we've done? And everyone is doing it Harry, I know freshmans who are sleeping with tons of guys."

"I'll think about it Louis. But you're very small and I don't think you're ready."

"Think about it please."

"I will, are you going to make bear watch?"

"No. We can put him in another room watching cartoons."

After the two had gotten up after cuddling on the floor for a solid fifteen minutes, Harry had tucked Louis into bed, afraid his mom would see the two boys naked.

"I've gotta get home Lou."

"Thank you for spending time with me, I wish you could stay."

"I know, me too baby. Let me give you and bear good bye kisses and then I'll be on my way."

"Mwuah. Be a good for mommy." He gave the bear a little kiss on the head before giving Louis a very big harsh kiss on the cheek, which left the boys in giggles.

"Bye daddy"

"By sweetheart."

Not even twenty minutes later

Lou: I miss you daddy
Harry: I'll see you again soon baby
Harry: promise 🙂💙💚

Okay this chapter was shit.
I also realized the chapter I posted before this called "important" I actually spelled "improtant." Sorry I'm illiterate 😔

Anyway, any questions you have you can ask the boys here, just comment on their name :)

Harry 🧓🏼

Louis 👼🏼

Bear 🐻