Chapter 9

Two weeks had gone by.

Two weeks.

Harry hasn't been over for dinner at the Tomlinson household in two weeks, nor has he even just come over.

This made Louis sad, he really thought harry would stay this time.

Harry wasn't the happiest either.

He didn't wanna admit he missed Louis, even if their time spent together was only two hours, he really enjoyed the boys company and found himself infatuated with him.

And that's exactly why, two weeks ago, he left without a goodbye and made his way to a bar.

A gay bar.

Maybe harry was gay? Was that it?

It didn't seem to be, sure there were cute boys, no one as cute as Louis, these guys were nothing like Louis, and it made Harry angry, he was lusting after a boy he couldn't have, and harry always got what he wanted, always.

Yeah maybe Harry could easily get into Louis' pants, but Louis is a teenager, a clingy, emotional, and needy boy, and Harry wasn't willing to go through that just for a fuck. He knew better, and breaking a teenage boys heart isn't something he wanted to do.

So he stuck with his normal routine and headed to a normal bar, Harry found himself doing this often and it was getting quite boring.

Harry had woken up, he had totally forgot he was hosting a party for work today, which he invited Mary to.

The man got out of his bed, putting on some sweats and making his way down the hall and into the bathroom.

He looked around a bit, grabbing a box of plastic disposable cups, taking one out and filling it with water, along with grabbing a bottle of Advil.

With both items in his hands, he made his way again down the hall and into the guest bedroom. He set the items on the night stand, and sat on the bed.

Harry turned the lamp that was in the room, causing a small groan to come from the body.

"Hey, I brought you some Advil and water, I have plans for today so I need you out in a hour." His hand on the figures lower back.

Harry sighed, this was no fun, not as fun as waking up to a teenage boy in his clothing watching YouTube videos.

"The maids will be here in a hour to switch the sheets as well, ill pay for your ride home and if you're hungry you can help yourself to the kitchen if you'd like."

And with that the person was rolling around to face the man.

"Thank you.. erm-"

"Harry"

"Harry. Thank you Harry, but I'm fine, thank you for the offer."

And now Harry felt less guilty for forgetting her name, because didn't even to bother to remember his.

The sheets had cum stains and were filled with sweat, along with the trash can bin being filled with used condoms, and to be honest it grossed Harry out.

This is exactly why he never had sex in his room, nor slept with anyone. He didn't want his bed to smell like someone else and he surely didn't want it smelling like sex.

"Right" was all Harry mumbled as he was making his way out.

----------

"Baby"

Louis groaned, shifting his body, burying his face deep in his pillow to hide from the light.

"Harry asked me to come to his party he's hosting for work, so when I get home I'm thinking I'll just change and we can head over there yeah?"