2

the day had gone by super fast for harry. all he was thinking about was going to louis'.

he didn't even stop by at his house, although harry regretted it, wanting to at least put on some cologne.

he drove past the street his house was on and kept driving until the third turn off.

harry didn't even have to ask louis for directions, he knew it was the blue house at the end of the street.

when harry knocked on the door he had to stop his hands from shaking. he noticed the new rug the tomlinson's had in front of their doorway.

when the door opened, louis' mother was there; her face surprised before it broke out into a grin. she pulled harry in for a hug, and harry instantly melted into it. remembering how jay used to be a second mother to him.

"harry, wow. it's so good to see you! it's been too long."

"yeah, 4 years," he breathed out.

louis padded downstairs barefoot. "aw, look at you twooo; adorable" he teasingly smiled.

"mum, harry's here to take my grad pictures."

"oh, i've already arranged an appointment with a photographer, lou."

louis just pulled harry away, "i've already canceled that, harold is better." jay laughed, "if you say so."

but they were already running upstairs.

harry called out, "nice seeing you again, mrs. t!" before louis shut his bedroom door.

harry was still breathing hard, turning around to see louis sitting cross legged on his bed. harry had one eyebrow raised. "had to get you up here before the little devils attacked." louis explained.

harry's mouth fell open in fascination, "haven't seen them in ages! the twins, they were 2 years old last time i saw them."

louis shrugged, "they're 6, rascals they are; but you'll have plenty of time to catch up later. shall we get started?"

harry nodded and louis jumped up and rushed to the bathroom, "i'll be out in a minute."

which left harry waiting. and he tried not to look through louis' stuff. so he settled on just looking and not touching. that wasn't snooping was it?

and when louis said he'd be out in a minute, he meant 15 minutes.

louis found harry in his kitchen chatting with him mum. "what are you two gossiping about?"

harry had his huge grin out on display, with a lemonade in his hand. "not gossiping, reminiscing!!"

"just catching up," jay smiled, collecting their dishes that had held apple pie.

louis just shook his head, smiling at his mum and childhood best friend. "we better get going, gardens out in the back."

harry left jay with a kiss on the cheek and a thank you; immediately slipping back into his old ways with the tomlinson family.

louis had gone ahead, so harry was left by himself to walk to the backyard. taking his time, walking on each stepping stone laid out, camera out to capture everything.

"wow," he whispered, reaching the back and seeing louis on the swing that hung from a tree, fixing his tie. he couldn't help but take a picture. the shutter made a loud noise, causing lou to look up.

harry felt a faint blush crawl up his neck, so he distracted louis, "so, um i see you did a little redecorating." he made a wide gesture to the garden