chapter 6

author P.O.V.

3 days later Ana and montae Been let out and now on there was to school. It was weird for Ana because montae had to help her put her clothes and shower but.. Ana wore some high wasted white shorts with a jacket hanging around her waiste and a blue Hollister shirt. Montae wore basketball shorts and a black muscle shirt. and black Jordan's. they were heading to class when destiny bumped into to Ana pushing her down. destiny laughed and said "watch it crippled". And this girl came out the croud of laughing people and had her phone. " I'm putting this on YouTube so good luck getting anywhere destiny" the girl yelled. Everyone became soft and said sorry. After this I just went  the stairwell the girl and Montae followed. "why are you being nice?" Ana asked. "Because destiny did the same thing, somebody gotta stick up for her". Montae just starred at the girl with lust in his eyes. Ana felt a little jealousy heating up. "um ready to Go home Montae" she rolled her eyes. here's my number the girl gave Ana. Ana took it and went on there way.

*

*

* Car ride. Ana P.O.V

I was pissed at the way he looked at her but again were not dating. It was quiet till he broke it off. "what's wrong" he asked. "nun" I rolled my eyes. He sucked his teeth. we pulled up to my house and I stepped out and walked in. I went in my bathroom and started crying. I realized that I wanted montae.

*

*

* Montae P.O.V

what's her problem. I parked the car and walked In the house  heard soft crying I walk upstairs to see her In her bathroom crying. That shit was the saddest shit a nigga could see. I picked her up bridal style and layed her on the bed and hovered over her. "what's wrong" "nothing" she answered. I'm so sick of that answer. " Ana just tell me, whatever you go through I go through ok". "it was just the way, you looked at that girl it made me mad and sad because I thought you didn't like me." I just bended down and kissed her lips to my surprise she kissed back .

Who knew once they got in each others life this would happen.

That girl sticked up.

He starring at the girl with lust.

Vote pweeeeasee.