Chapter 5

Anasta'ja P.O.V

*

We were riding and Montae confessed his love, I tried to say it back, but the charger tipped over and everything blacked out.

*

*

*Montae P O V

I woke up to machines chirping and carrying on, I was at the hospital. I clicked the nurse button and a nurse came in. "Where's Ana" "don't worry she's fine, you single?", Lord forgive me . "look hoe, where's my muthafckin girlfriend", "she's in surgery, and even if u tried you can't visit her" and she walked out. Hell worst hospital in the world (smacks lips) or NAW. Wait I sound gay forget that sentence. I got up and walked nothing but my arm hurted. I walked to the front desk asked for Ana's room, to my surprise the lady didn't say anything. I headed to her room but stopped in my room to pray for her, I would for hate something bad to happen to Ana cause I love her so much. I walked to her room and she was watching TV. That nurse is a liar she just didn't want me to go to my baby's room. I knocked on the door she gasped and opened her arms. I went to hug her and she hugged me like her life depended on it. "so what did you hurt?"she asked. "I just got a little concussion. "you?"I asked. "I gotta wear crutches." "At least we didn't get anything mayjor hurt." I chuckled. "what were you saying before I got hurt." she asked . All shit. "look u Need a nap I'll talk to u later", I ran out the room.

*

*

* Ana P.O V

This nigga. .

- team crutches for Ana

- Ana anasta'ja nickname

- that nurse must not like Ana.. hmmm.

- how they gone get home?

Vote. ⊙ω⊙ . ¿ Bæ