Chapter 7

Ana P.O.V

The kiss got pretty intense, I got on top of him and started straddling him. I wanted take him now I started taking off my shirt. "no we can't do this, not now" he smiled. " Lol your right, let's go to the store so I can make tacos," We got in the car and was on our way, it was silent but a nice silent.

*

* Montae P.O.V

Her lips and body against mine was the best, she wanted to do it right then but I couldn't do that not to her my bestfriend.  We pulled up to the store and got soft taco shells and hard and sour cream, and meat, and tomato's. We went home and she started cooking, I decided to call Justin and that mystery girl that helped Ana.  They showed up 10 minutes later and me and Justin was in the back talking bout trap stuff.

*

*

* Ana P.O.V

When tyla walked in I grab my crutches and went to hug her. "thanks so much, for what you did." "Its nothing, us people gotta stick up for each other in the world."

I wanted to us be best friends and hang out all day but thats too fast she might not even like me. I went to the table and got out plates and everyone made tacos we sat an talked and ate together. Justin and Tyla (mystery girl that's her name) were eye sexing each other it was funny. After we ate we went to my basement and I popped In "Devil inside" and me and Montae were cuddled up and tyla got scared so Justin put her head In his chest. And we air fived each other. I wonder when me and montae will come official I mean we hug kiss cuddle. hmmm.

Vote. pweaseee.