Chapter 9

Ana P.O.V

We all woke up and showered my mini squad was looking good tbh.

Tyla - black jacket covering her black "thug life" shirt, and some black jeans. shoes: black Nike's.

Justin- khaki Levi shorts and a white beater. shoes. black and white gammas.

Bestfrandd- black Nike jogging pants and white plain shirt. black and white jordans. ( we matched )

Me and tyla went in Montae's charger, and justin and Montae rode in justin white benz 2012 I think. We pulled up the school and went into our lockers and stuff destiny didn't say shit today, to my surprise. I gave my hug to tyla and justin , montae did the same and we were off to our first class. When we got in there me and Montae turned in our work since it was kinda late and got a "B+" on it I was fine with it.

*

*

* Lunch. Tyla P.O.V

I waited my locker for Ana and, destiny came over.  "we still up for the plan?". I sighed. So the truth is Destiny was supposed to bully Ana then I become friends with her and we kill her, but Ana is a chill person. so I don't know what to do. "yeah" I replied back. I've got to think of a plan.

Ana P.O.V

I walked over to tylas locker and she pulled me In the bathroom. "yeah?" I questioned, confused as ever. "Promise me you won't be mad" "okay... I promise". "so me and destiny are actually friends and the plan was to become friends with you then lower you to my house and me and destiny would end u, but when I hung out with u I found out your past and future ams I don't wanna do it anymore." I was stunned, destiny hated me so much she'd kill me. "Look if it helps we don't have to hang out anymore I feel stupid for even agreeing " and she was walking towards the door. " Look if your really against it say I swear to god and put your hand on this". I pulled out my bible, my mom always told me to carry it, in need of the lord. She did as told then hugged me, I hugged back and cryied on her shoulder. "what did I ever do to her". I sobbed. "I don't know but fuck (plan to kill Ana) now its (plan to kill destiny)".  We met up with Justin and montae and told them everything then went home for the big plan. ( destroy destiny marks).

*

*

* Ana house, her P.O.V

"First off why she hate you, second murder what did u do to her." Montae said. I don't even know. "I'll be right back guys". When i have to think I go In my moms room. Ugh. I looked and her night stand and stuff and looked for stuff I can remember her from to put in my to since I'm in here. I looked and saw this picture of my mom dad and me and some girl. guess I'll take that, I went to the livingroom and showed them. And they had a omg look. Im like tf.  "what guys?". "that's destiny" they all said.