Chapter one

Anasha'ja P.O.V.

I wake up to my IPhone 5 stupid sifi alarm signaling me to wake up. I wake up at 6:00 am every morning, when school starts at 8 am,  i wake up early because I do a lot in the morning . I go downstairs to make me some pop in the toaster waffles and some orange juice, I eat my food and drink my juice and go to my bathroom in my room

and brush my teeth. I went to my closet and got a plain white v neck shirt with some red high wasted jeans and some red and white converses. I then got in the shower for 10 minutes sprayed myself and lotioned down and put on my clothes. I put on some eye liner light make up and some lip gloss. I went to my moms room and kissed her goodbye and as I walking out she was telling me "dont let those kids get to you". "thanks mom" I replied and walked off to school.

*

*

*

I arrived at school took me like 5 minutes , I was walking to my locker and putting in my combination when destiny walked over everyone loved her she had flawless skin, perfect curls, "perfect body". " Hey hoe" she says to me I just ignore her and open my locker. " I know u here me you stupid bitch", I kept ignoring her and got my books out for biology class, right when I get my book she pushes it out my hand, " next time you will listen" and she back hands me. Everyone in the hallway laughed not even helping me I went to the bathroom cleaned myself up and went to class.

*

*

*

Lunch  .

lunch is cool I usually walk to subway and get me some food nothing really big. I walked to subway and got in line and ordered my usual , I'm not rich but I'm not poor my mom gives me 40$ everyday for lunch school fundraisers anything. I ate my food and went back to school nothing really happend right now I was on my way home .

*

*

* Home

when I got home I heated up my chipotle from yesterday and ran upstairs and put on my adventure time onezi and went downstaires to my chipotle.

Vote and comment plzzz.☺

just beginning this story to see where it goes.