shawn smut

"Shawn!" I smiled as I walked into his bed room. "I'm so happy you could come." He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. His hands drifted downwards landing on my ass. I didn't say anything. Just shook it off.

"So how have you been?" He asked as we walked to the couch. I sat down and turned to face him. He did the same.

"I've been good, just working on school. I miss you there but I'm glad your dreams are finally coming true." He smiled at me. "Thanks."

I leaned onto the couch further and winced. "You okay?" "Yeah, I just slept on my back wrong." "well turn around I'll help you." Shawn was usually never this forward. He was usually a shy boy. I wonder what got into him.

I turned my back to face him. "No you'll need to lay down." He chuckled as he got up. I stretched my body on the couch.

I felt him straddle my bum. He pulled up my shirt exposing my back. At first he just rubbed my back, but then he started applying more pressure.

Content hums and moans escaped my lips. "Shawn that feels so good." I groaned as he massaged my back. I don't know if it was my imagination. But I thought I felt him get hard against my bum.

He scooted down my legs a little so he was off my bum. He brought his hands down to rub closer to my butt. I felt him pull down my jeans a bit to massage more of me.

After a while he stopped and got off me. I sat back up and he sat next to me. "Thank you Shawn. That helped a lot." "Any time."

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked as his hand landed on my thigh.

"Ugh yeah sure." I got up from the couch and walked towards where he kept the movies. As I was searching for one I felt him come up behind me. "How bout this one?" He asked leaning into my body reaching to get the movie. I felt him press against my bum.

He put his arms around me landing on the shelves. I turned around to face him, becoming trapped by his arms.

His eyes were darker than usual. "Shawn? You okay?" I asked quietly. "Great actually." He smirked.

I tried to move out of his arms but he kept me there. I stared at him confused. Before I could stop him he was connecting our lips. I hesitated at first but soon gave in.

He lifted one of my legs and draped it around his waist. "Jump." He whispered against my lips. I obeyed and he wrapped my legs around his waist. My back hit the wall as we made out.

He was roughly grinding into me, small moans kept escaping my lips. He kissed down my mouth to my chin. Then he kissed down my jawline to my neck.

"You're so hot." He moaned while biting my neck. "Mm." I moaned throwing my head back.

"Tell me to stop." He mumbled against my lips. "Tell me to stop before I take you to my room and fuck you."

"Maybe I would rather have it up against this wall." I teased him. "Christ. Don't test me YN or I might actually do it."

"I don't think you could handle me." I smirked as he picked me back up and kicked his bedroom door open. "Shawn!" I squealed as he threw me down on the bed. My legs dangled off the bed. Shawn sat in between them on the floor.

He popped the button of my jeans open. "Lift." He spoke. I obeyed and he shimmed my jeans down my legs. He kissed up my thigh and started pulling my shirt up my stomach.

I helped him as he lifted my shirt over my head. He kissed up my chest and pressed his lips against mine. "Mmm." I hummed against his lips as I felt his hand slid down to my underwear. "Shawn please." I mumbled as I felt him press a finger to my clothed clit.

"Naughty girl hm?" "Very." "Well. Naughty girls get punished." He smirked. I shuddered at the thought. "Now. You're going to do as I say. And if you make a noise. Any noise you'll be punished. Got that?" I bit my lip and nodded my head.

His fingers hooked into my panties and he pulled them slowly down my legs.

He parted my thighs and kissed up them. He was getting closer and closer to my core. I shook with anticipation.

He parted my lips and blew air on my clit. I bit my lip to hold back whimpers. I almost yelled at him until I felt his mouth connect with my clit.

His tongue drew circles as his fingers placed at my entrance. He slowly slid them into me.

My mouth hung open trying not to let sounds fall out. My hands flew down to his hair and played and pulled on it.

I looked down at him eating me out and his eyes locked with mine. I couldn't look away and neither could he.

"Shawn!" I accidentally let his name fall from my lips. He abruptly stopped and I whined.

"What did I tell you about moaning?" He growled as he pulled me up. He sat on the edge of the bed and patted his lap. "Come on." He commanded. I laid over his lap and stuck my ass in the air.

"Now. I need to teach you to listen YN." I nodded my head. I felt his big hands massage my ass. His hand left me but then soon connected again. But this time when it connected it came down hard and fast.

"Mmm." I moaned quietly. Shawn heard and chuckled. "Naughty naughty naughty." He repeated each time his hand spanked me. When he stopped I wiggled my ass in the air.

He took his hands and massaged my tender ass again. He unclasped my bra and I slid it down my arms. "You're so hot." He mumbled. His hands played with my ass cheeks again. But this time his hand parted my thighs a little. He slid a finger up and down my slit.

"Get up." I pushed up off his lap and stood up.

"Get on the bed." I started crawling on the bed and laying down. "Uh uh, on your hands and knees." I obeyed. I heard him unbuckled his pants and I heard them hit the ground. After that I heard his shirt hit the ground.

I felt the bed dip behind me. His hands gripped my hips and pulled me back against him. I ground my hips against his hard on.

"Mmm." He groaned. He held my hips still as he lined himself up. He pushed into me and I bit back a moan.

"Moan for me beautiful." He whispered in my ear. My mouth hung open and his name ripped from my throat.

I heard him chuckle from behind me. He pulled my hips into his. Continuously pounding into me. "Shawn." I moaned as I stuck my ass into the air and placed my face into the mattress.

"Ugh YN. I'm so close." He groaned as he started fucking me faster. He brought a hand around my waist and he started rubbing my clit. "Shawn! Ugh! Please."

"Come on YN. Cum for me. Cum all over my cock." He groaned. His dirty words sent a shock of pleasure through my body. My walls involuntary clenched around him. "Ugh Shawn! I'm cumming!" "Me too baby." He groaned. A few moments later I felt him release into me.

He pulled out of me and collapsed on the bed. I turned over on my back and he pulled me into his chest. "I love you so much." "I love you too." "I'm glad I was so touchy today. I finally got my dream girl."

"Awe Shawn." I smiled as he pulled the blankets over us.