Chapter 28

Age ain't nothing but a number

Chapter 28

The next day

Rebecca pov

I am running a curling iron through my hair and fixing my make up I think I look okay, I thought about wearing the Daryl shirt but I'm not sleeping with Daryl yet, I decided on a black lace-up dress I was taken out of my mind when there was a knock on the door, I answered it I hoped it wasn't Norman but I doubted it would be, I was surprised when I saw it was Flanery.

"Hey babe how are you feeling? Sorry about the baby. I can only imagine what you and Ming are feeling." He hugged me I love Flanery hugs.

"We are good getting back on track."

"That's good to hear. You two are cute together. You coming for dinner with the rest of us tonight?"

"I don't think I should be around Norman."

"Why not?"

"Maybe you should ask him what happened on New Year's Eve. I've had my fill of being around Norman last night. I've got that photo op that's enough thank you."

"No, you tell me. So something else happened besides the baby? Do I even want to know?"

"Best to ask him if he doesn't tell you what he did then I will tell you another time."

"Fine Miss secrets I'll ask him but if he doesn't tell me I'll ask you."

"Rebecca when will you ever learn to shut your mouth all it does is get you into trouble."

"It's okay hon. Let's get this day over."

We went downstairs and Charlie my bodyguard was waiting, I kissed Flanery goodbye and went to get in the car, as we parted I saw Norman, Clark, and their helpers leaving the elevators.

"Sean I'll see you later. Don't cause a problem, please. I shouldn't have said anything to you."

"I'll look after you. Trust me."

Flanery POV

I watch Rebecca walk away I know something happened I'll talk to Reedus. He comes up to me and hugs me.

"Hey brother, you're looking good. Was that Bec?"

"Yeah her bodyguard was here. Dude can we talk sometime today."

"Yeah, sure we can now might be busy later."

"I'll talk to you tonight you still coming to dinner we'll talk then."

"Okay, how's the family? Those cute kids."

"Good as always. How's Mingus I'm sorry about the baby." We slow down and walk separately from the rest of the group.

"I wouldn't know he refuses to talk to me, haven't spoken to him since New Year's."

"Dude what did you do?"

"Nothing he's busy that's all."

"So that's the reason Rebecca wants nothing to do with you?"

"Hey, that's none of your business. I'm not talking to you about them."

"Oh you will I'm not dropping this I'll talk to you later and you better start talking to me."

"Flanery it is none of your business it's private and she should know to keep that mouth of hers shut."

"Guys what are you doing? Come on we got to go." I'm looking at Clark and Reedus and what is happening no wonder Rebecca doesn't want to be around him. Dude, what did you do?