Chapter 72

Age ain't nothing but a number

Chapter 72

A week later 33 weeks

Ming POV

Well life is interesting Rebecca's looking great the doctor said she's going great and needs to eat a little more but she's going great. I'm doing some extra courses so I can finish in less than four years, mom has asked me to do a photoshoot in three weeks it should be fun I'll ask Maria to keep an eye on Rebecca as mom wants to do it in New York but now Bec isn't able to fly anymore.

I'm walking across the quad when I saw someone I had hoped she was lying but I knew deep down she wasn't. I hope she leaves me alone and becomes someone else's problem. I saw that she noticed me as they walked toward me.

"Hey Mingus, I didn't expect you to be here."

"Well, you know I attend here."

"Oh don't be like that, we won't even see each other since I'm joining my sister's sorority and you aren't a fraternity brother."

"Decided that wasn't for me."

"Or did the one that holds your balls tell you not to?"

"I'm not interested in being in a group that only wants me because of my parents, not that it's any of your business. Melanie don't come up to me, don't talk to me, pretend you don't know me, don't bother me again and if you don't I'll arrange a restraining order against you we clear."

"Oh heaven help that. Just make sure you stay away from me." I walked away from her and her sister, it sucks she's here I was hoping she'd follow John. Maybe I'm seeing too much in this, I probably should've set her straight from the start.

I try concentrating on the class I'm in on modern masters my phone was vibrating I was hoping it wasn't important but I'll check later.

**congrats on your new sister dude**

**how weird will it be your sister is a few weeks older than your kid?**

**congrats you're a big brother now.**

Ah, fuck the bitch had her kid and is still trying to pin it on dad. I scrolled through Instagram and there were hints at it being born but no picture. Well, she named it Pixie Greta poor thing having her as a mom.

**Guys the baby isn't related to me she wishes, but if it was my sister I'd be happy nearly as happy as I am for my child coming soon, I hope you send the same messages to me when I have my child.**

**So how's parenthood? We miss you when are you coming back home? If you do let's party like we used to.**

**I'll be in New York in three weeks wanna meet up and hang out like we used to.**

**Sure, we aren't too young for you to hang with? Since you're a married soon-to-be family man**

**No need to see you guys before you all start college and we forget each other. I'm still the same guy you used to hang out with at school and on weekends.**

**Sure Ming old buddy old friend of mine see you next week.**

I really must do better with my friends but with college and Bec it's hard though they too can make an effort, I decide to tell Bec about what has happened.

**Bec babe heads up she who shall not be named had her baby a daughter.**

**of course she'd have a girl I hope your dad gets it tested as soon as possible. Still on set they're working me over for the next three weeks until I go on maternity leave, want to go out for dinner?**