Chapter 46

Age ain't nothing but a number

Chapter 46

Norman pov

Two days later

Now I know where Maria is in Los Angeles of all places I'm going to figure out how to get her to go out even for one night, she did it once she'll do it again I know it. I tried calling Bec but she's ignoring me again, I hope she hasn't called Maria and called me a jerk. I decided to randomly head over there and see her. I need a plan of attack she'll end up again in my bed like last time to start with, and see if she's as good as last time.

I'm heading to where her store is, I'm hoping she's there I should've just called and asked to speak to her, but she might run if I did that.

The next day

I found her store right on Wilshire boulevard I walk inside and as per usual, the staff was overly attentive.

"Hello, Mr. Reedus. How can I help you?"

"I was wondering if Maria Scott is here?"

"Well, I'll see if she's available. One moment please." I watch her walk away and a while later she comes back. "Mr. Reedus I'm sorry but she's very busy as you can imagine this time of the year. I can take a message."

"No that's fine. Does she have a business card, I've left the one I had at home." She gets a card and gives it to me.

"Well that has her mobile number and I also left mine on as well I'm her assistant manager if you need anything. Please call."

"I'll try her later." I'll be calling her some time.

Maria pov

"Maria ah there's a man out here that wants to talk to you."

"Sure, can I ask who?"

"Just one Norman sexy pants Reedus. I must say he's looking very sexy." Goddammit, Rebecca why'd you give him my details? I don't want to deal with him.

"Oh, can you tell him that I'm busy?"

"Are you sure? He might be a big client?"

"Ah, you can tell him I'm busy now."

"Okay, I'll tell him that. Honey, you okay? You look pale." Well, what does he want? Probably something for that woman. I'm not that desperate to serve him if he's buying for her.

**What did you do Rebecca? I just had Reedus here. Why is he here?**

**Not that I care but why didn't you ask him why he was at your store**

**I don't want to see him. He's still with her. I don't want her wearing my jewelry.**

**He isn't with her anymore with any luck.**

**So he chose to come and see me? Oh fuck what do I do?**

**Be strong hon, he can be a good guy but he can be an ass too unfortunately**

**I'll try oh I should've just gone to see what he wanted**

**Maybe he is interested I don't know babe I need to go to sleep early start love you. Are you still coming to London babe?**

**I doubt it. Yeah I am two days yeah see you then**

Later that day...

There was an unknown number I thought I better answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Maria it's Norman Reedus."

"I recognize your voice."