Side Chapter

While Everyone Was Being Spooked

Geno's POV
"Reaper of you don't FUCKING get off me I will murder you,"I cussed. Trying to pry Reaper of my side.

"Aww, you know you love me my little Tsundere,"He snuggled closer to me, w-wait 'MY' little Tsundere?! I felt my face burn blue.

"I'm serious Reaper, I will personally kicked your butt out of this house,"I growled.

"Ohh~ Kinky~"He giggled. I blushed and just stopped struggling.

"Ugh, just do whatever you want and leave!"I yelled at him, he smirked, "Whatever I want?"

I immediately regretted my choice of words.

Slight smut coming your way!

Reaper pushed me into the bed and pinned my arms above my skull, leaning down towards me.

I blushed eternally. I already knew what he was going to do, there was a slight chance that if Reaper was feeling nice today, I'd keep my virginity.

He pulled my into a rough kiss grinding his 'area' onto mine. I kept myself from moaning, because if I did, I'd have a tongue shoved into my mouth.

Third person POV
Reaper pulled away from the kiss, enjoying the view of his flustered Geno. He chuckled and looked down onto Geno's neck, placing a kiss there.

Then the kiss soon turned into full on sucking, Geno was fighting back moans by biting on his scarf.

Reaper frowned a bit, before taking off the scarf, still sucking at Geno's neck, how that was possible, only god knows. (A/N Reaper)

Without the scarf, Geno let out soft moans of pleasure. Reaper smiled at this and began grinding again.

He stopped and Geno let out a sigh of relief. But widened his eyesockets as Reaper undresses him, leaving him only with his boxers.

Reaper rubbed the bones of Geno's rib cage, pleasuring the supposed to be dead skeleton.

Geno let out loud moans, his cheekbones turning a dark shade of blue.

It took him by surprise when Reaper started kissing him again, asking for entry into his mouth.

Geno, being slightly dazed, was about to ask 'what?', giving Reaper the opportunity to shove his tongue into Geno's mouth.

This was going to be a loooooonngggg day