Chapter Seven

Ch.7: Sunrise

"Skylar, sweetie wake up!" Rose shakes me awake. "It's Saturday. Why am I getting up." I mumble. "The stars! Come look at them with me!" She pulls me out of bed and we climb to the roof.

"Wow, they're beautiful!" I take a picture and look at the time. "Really you woke me up at 4:30 am?" I chuckle. "Yeah they said it was going to rise at five so I woke you up to see it!" She explains. I nod in agreement. The nights here are so peaceful, at the institution you'd be lucky to get a few hours of sleep. All the screaming keeps you up all night plus the place is really creepy at night.

"Look! There it is!" I point out. The orange sun lights up the sky with pink around it and purple around the pink. "What did you and Toby talk about yesterday?" I ask. "I got to know him and I told him about myself and my job. Small talk basically." She explains. I nod and look at the sun.

"Well, it's up know. Time to go back asleep!" Rose got up and helped me up. "Are you serious? Because I like sleep and I don't joke about it." I state. "Yup. I do this all the time!" She says. We go back to our rooms and fall asleep.

----------

Omg that was so bad hahaha I had writers block so I came up with this so it's kind of a filler chapter tehehehe

-Chynna x