Chapter Nine

Ch 9: Underwear Song

"So, where are we going today?" I question. Toby and I have been on the rode for at least an hour. "A place that is very fun." He smirks. That has been his answer every time I ask him. "I honestly don't think it'll be fun. What if you take me to a slaughter house? That's not fun!" I debate. "It'll be fun. Trust me." He says, looking at me.

I turn the radio on and I try to figure out who's singing. I figure out that it's 'Rude by MAGIC!'. That goes off and then 'Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer' comes on. "I love this song sooo much! How about you?" I squirm in my seat, singing the lyrics. "Yeah, it's really sad though." I start to tear up at the chorus and by the time the chorus is over, I'm full on sobbing and shouting the lyrics.

"Sky? Are you okay?" Toby pulls over and turns to me. "Yeah. This song just make me emotional. It reminds me of my parents kind of. I don't know why though." I wipe the tears and he goes back to driving.

"Can I play the CD?" I ask. "What CD? The Plain White Tee's CD?" Toby questions. "No, my 5 Seconds of Summer CD." I pull it out of the bag and he glances at it. "Sure plop it in. Just put the one in there in its case." He hands me the case and I put the CD in there and put the other in the player. 'She Looks So Perfect' starts to play and Toby laughs. "They sing this? Wow, they sing the underwear song! It makes sense now." He laughs. "Yup. I really like Michael, the one with the colored hair." I point to him on the album. Toby nods in agreement. "He has nice hair." I sing along to the song as we continue to our mystery destination.

~~~~~~

HIIII idk why it's in bold but oh whale •_____•