I Bought Him All Things Iron Man Related

"Okay Pete, you point at something and it's yours, sound good?" Peter giggled at his dad's words

It must have been a major surprise to the teen working at her desk when she saw some of the Avengers walk into the store because she spit it her coffee. The group that went were Steve and Tony of course, the twins, Clint, Nat, and Bruce. Bucky stayed home mumbling something about Sam coming back from a mission today and Vision stayed so he could research foods and others thing Peter will need.

Steve, Wanda, and Bruce went to look at strollers, car seats and other stuff like that while Clint and Pietro went to go pick out some clothes.

"What Stark? I'm good with fashion." Clint said showing off his outfit, that was just a leather jacket over a purple shirt with some ripped jeans. "Just don't pick out all purple stuff!" Tony called at them as they walked away. Well Clint walked, Pietro speed off calling Clint an old man.

So that left Tony and Nat to walk around and look at toys. Right when they walked in Peter started grabbing at something trying to say something. It was an Iron Man tsum tsum. Nat grabbed it and held it up to Peter.

"It's your Dad Peter." She made jet sound as she made it pretended fly around. "Dada! Dada!" Peter yelled laughing as he watched Nat fly it around. They both looked at each other completely stunned. Tony grabbed the Captain America toy that was once next to the Iron Man one. "This is your Papa." Peter looked at him for a second but the started laughing. "Papa!" Nat started cheering and ran around telling everyone what was happening.

-@-

"So let me get this straight Tones. You bought your kid basically everything Iron Man and Captain America related."

"Yes, exactly."

"Well I guess I won't have to get him anything anymore."

"Rhodey you knew this was going to happen."

The rest of the Avengers laughed. Including Sam who was cuddling Bucky on the couch.

-@-

Peter sleep that night in between the husbands rapped in a Avengers blanket and with his fathers look a like stuffed toys bedside him.

Peter regularly started calling them Dada and Papa after that.