Im Five Now! And I Got Star Wars Stuff!

Three years later Peter is turning five

Three years later Peter is turning five. Tony and Steve watched him say his first words take his first steps and soon he would be off to school. Steve wasn't taking it well that his little boy was growing up so fast. Tony would often find him crying and holding a picture of Peter as a baby. That's why they decided to make him a huge party before we would enroll in school later this year. Peter wouldn't have any problems keeping up with the kids, he may be small but he is extremely smart for his age. He can speak some Russian thanks to Bucky and Nat. He also has the entire periodic table memorized.

Peter is a huge fan of Star Wars even at a young age so the Avengers decided to make him a themed party. The whole tower was decorated in a galaxy fashion. They had various types of ships hanging from the ceiling and glow in the dark stickers everywhere.

Peter was running around super excited, they were going to marathon all 6 of the movies throughout the day. Steve told him he could wear his PJ's all day if he wanted to and of course Peter chose his Chewbacca onesie.

Breakfast was going fine, they were having star shaped waffles with eggs, bacon, and different kinds of fruits. Tony was trying to get Peter to eat his fruit when all of a sudden they heard the elevator open in the other room. Everyone jumped up and stood alert looking at the hall connecting the elevator to the kitchen.

"Was anybody expecting someone?" Sam asked slowly walking closer to Steve. All of the Avengers almost tackled Thor as he rounded the corner. He just kind of looked and then and blinked. "I heard it was the young ones birthday, I was expecting a warm welcome not a battle."

The Avengers visibly relaxed and some sighed. "Oh it's just you." Tony said sitting back down next to Peter. "Weeeell not just me." Thor said moving over so Loki could take his place. Everyone got up again. "I live bitches." Loki struck a sassy pose with one hand on his hip after saying that. "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE IN FRONT OF MY KID!" Steve pointed at Loki, fuming angry. Right before Steve was about to rip Loki's head off Peter pushed his way to the front of the crowd and held his hand out for the two gods.

"I'm Peter! Tony and Steve's son, nice to finally meet you!" Thor shook Peter hand but unfortunately Peter could only hold two Thor's fingers. "Peter Tonyson, it is nice to finally meet you as well!" Peter smiled. Steve looked offended as Tony leaned next to him and whispered, "I guess you really are the mother figure." Sam who was close enough to hear was crying trying not the laugh at Steve's face when he said that.