Locked out

Chapter 3

I walked home in the rain because I couldn't get a lift from any of my friends. Maddy is staying with a friend tonight and caught the bus to her place. I had a meeting with Ms Rose, she is one of my favourite teachers and is helping me catch up with all the work I missed. I've almost caught up with all of my work which is amazing, I should still be able to pass year 12.

I get to our house and look for my keys, I search my pockets and bag. I must have left them inside when Maddy locked the house this morning. Great I walk back into the rain and check all of the windows and doors, everything is locked! I make my way back to he front door again what will I do? I slump down into the seat on the front porch and grab my phone. I try to turn it on but it comes up with the flat symbol. I sigh and throw my head back into the chair. Ouch! That kinda hurt, I stare into the sky wishing that the rain would at least stop.

"Umm Jade, what are you doing?" I look in the direction of the voice. It's Kyle he's standing in my front yard with an umbrella. I frown seeing him twice in one day, this time he will definitely tease me.

"I'm locked out and my phone is flat" I sigh as he comes closer to me. He starts to laugh but tries to stop, he comes closer and leans against a wall. He shakes his umbrella dryish and places it next to him.

"Would you like to borrow mine?" he asks and I nod wondering what the catch is. Kyle grabs his phone and passes it to me.

I call Laura, Jake and Megs but none of them pick up. The only other number I can remember is Chris's, I dial his number and wait as it rings. I look over at Kyle he is looking smug but I have no idea why. His dark hair falls over his eyes and he brushes it back. The whole time he stares at me and he smiles, his sexy smile. I will not fall for it, he doesn't like me he hates me. The phone starts the last ring and I sigh. I leave a message saying its me and that I need him to ring back as soon as possible.

"You are having so much luck" Kyle says sarcastically, I sigh and give him back his phone.

"I know" I sigh "where else can I go?" today is not my day.

"You can..." Kyle is cut off by his phone ringing and I hope it is one of my friends. He picks it up and I listen hopefully.

"Hello....yes........No, Jade is really locked out of her house......I'm not that mean, no......Ugh, just talk to her yourself" Kyle looks annoyed as he basically throws his phone at me. I bring it up to my ear hearing Chris mumbling that Kyle is a pric.

"Hey Chris, can you come and get me I'm locked out? And can I crash at your house as well?" I ask.

"Yeah, is Kyle being ok?" he asks as I here a door slam close.

"Yes surprisingly, how long will you be ?" I hope I don't have to stay here much longer Kyle is driving me nuts.

"I'll be there soon, bye" Chris hangs up before I can even say anything, I hand Kyle his phone. He won't stop staring at me, what is he doing?

"OMG, what is your freaking problem" I blurt out and he smirks. He leans down and grabs his umbrella and heads back out into the rain.

"Nothing, Jade I was just enjoying the view", I stare at him now I'm really confused. He stops and turns back to me slightly, "Your tops gone see through, I can see your purple bra and your top is also sticking to you in all of the right places".

I look down and realise that my light blue t-shirt has actually gone see through and is leaving out no detail of my body shape. I blush violently and try to cover myself with my bag this just makes Kyle laughs harder and continues to walk away. Chris's car pulls up and I ran over to it, I turn back to Kyle.