Confusion

Chapter 4

I woke because someone was shaking me, I was struggling to breath. I take a deep breath and look around. It takes me a second to remember where I am.

"Are you okay? You were crying and sobbing in your sleep" I look at Mark and blush as I remember what he said to me earlier.

"I'm fine" I lie to him and sit up on the couch. Mark hands me some tissues and I wipe my face dry. I dreamt of the car crash again, I don't think I will get over it for a long time. I start to shiver unconsciously and Mark looks at me with a frown.

"No your not" he grabs my arm and pulls me to my feet, he wraps an arm around my waist. I look at him and he drags me along, I yawn loudly. I'm too tired and sad to fight him, I just follow him quietly not paying attention. Mark opens a door and I look over his shoulder and realise its his room. No! I turn and take a few steps away from him as I feel his arms come around my waist again.

"Come on Jade your unwell and freezing cold" Mark doesn't let go of me and I continue to try and walk away.

"No, I'm fine on the couch!" I state weakly and he completely ignores me and lifts me off the ground.

He tosses me over his shoulder and walks into his room. I look down and decide not to struggle, it would hurt if I fell from here. He pulls back his covers on his bed and flips me off his shoulder and onto the bed. I scowl at him and he just pulls the blanket up and lets it drops on me. Mark gets in beside me and I move as far away as I can from him.

"I won't hurt you," he chuckles, "Night Jade" I hear Mark say as I roll over onto my side so my back is to him.

"Night, thanks for letting me sleep in your bed, but I was fine on the couch" I mumble and I hear Mark chuckle again. I soon fall into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up hearing Chris calling my name, I slowly open my eyes and look around and realise where I am. Freaking Mark dragged me in here against my will, I did sleep well though. I glance over at him and he opens his eyes startling me slightly. I squeal like a little girl and slap my hand over my mouth feeling embarrassed. Mark's bedroom door crashes open and Chris is looking for me.

"Are you okay..." he trails off and looks at his brother then at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Did I interrupt something?" Chris asks cheekily.

"No" I state glaring at him.

"What are you doing in here then?" Chris looks at Mark when I point at him in answer.

"I dragged Jade in here when I found her crying in her sleep in the lounge. She was freezing cold and shaking uncontrollably. I was just trying to freaking help." he explains and gets up and walks out of the room looking annoyed.

"I think we disturbed his beauty sleep" Chris states and I laugh when I hear Mark yelling 'I heard that'.

"Yeah" I agree as I jump out of the bed and stretch.

We have breakfast and I go into Chris's room to look for some clothes of mine that I accidentally leave here all of the time. I find a tee shirt and some old jeans. I walked to the bathroom and quickly changed, I had to squeeze into the jeans a little. I walked out to the lounge and found Mark leaning against the island bench in the kitchen. I try to ignore him staring at me and I say goodbye to him and follow Chris out to the car. Mark says bye and just walks out of the room, I'm feeling very confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris dropped me off at home and Maddie was already home so the house was unlocked. I walked into the lounge and collapse into the couch in front of the TV and sigh loudly. Maddie walks in and looks at me strangely.

"Are you okay? Where have you been?" I look up and sigh again.

"Yeah I will be" I mumble.

"What happened?"

"Well to start with I had to walk home in the rain just to find out I had left my keys to the house locked inside. My phone was flat and I sat in the chair out the front and freaking Kyle came along and started to tease me. He did let me use his phone though and I called Chris and he picked me up and I spent the night at his" I finally finish.

"I was just to tired and stressed and what happened might not seem like a big deal but with everything that has been going on it had been" Maddie comes over to me and sits on the couch and give me a hug.

"It'll be okay, your doing great so far Jade" I smile at Maddie and thank God that I still have my wonderful sister still with me.
____________________________________________________

A/N

I finally updated this book I think it's a miracle. Sorry for the long wait but I'm mainly focusing on my other two books. You should definitely read them if you haven't yet.

I have no idea when I will update this again, I'm sorry if this is annoying but I'm not sure many people are reading this any more. Show me that you love this book and I will update sooner.

~Vote~

~Comment~

~Follow~

K💜