chapter one ; his son

╭⋟────────────────────────╮

❝ chapter one ; his son ❞

  ✦✧✦✧ 

第一章 ; 他的儿子

  ╰────────────────────────⋞╯ 

Chang Kyun set aside the knife and wiped away the sweat on his forehead with his sleeve before transferring the strawberries to a bowl nearby. Lifting the bowl, Chang Kyun walked towards the countertop and set the bowl beside a freshly baked cake.

He removed his apron and went to hang it up before trying to find the necessary equipment and ingredients to ice the cake. Walking towards one of the cabinets, he bent down and opened the door, rummaging through the dairy products when Jooheon burst through the kitchen door, screaming like one of those actors in a horror movie.

Startled, Chang Kyun hit his head on the top of the cabinet, groaning as he clutched his head. Grabbing a can of whipped cream, he stood up and slammed the door before turning to Jooheon and glaring at him.

"What do you need hyung?" He asked, still rubbing his head while placing the can of whipped cream on the counter top. Jooheon opened his mouth to speak but no words could come out of his mouth due to the excitement that's building up inside of him. "Jisoo - Son Jisoo is here to meet you!"

Chang Kyun looked at his hyung as if he has lost his marbles, sure he has always joined in on Jooheon's crazy type of fun but he wasn't exactly having the time of his life this morning and wasn't up for any nonsense or fanboying over hot actors or singers.

Jooheon frowned at the younger male's facial expression and opened his mouth when their coworker and good friend Hyungwon comes into the kitchen, leaning on the door frame. "For once, Jooheon's speaking the truth, Son Jisoo himself is finding you Chang Kyun," He yawned and waved goodbye to the two before making his way back to the cash register to receive more orders from the customers.

Chang Kyun sighed and took the can of whipping cream, throwing it at Jooheon who caught it with ease. "Ice that vanilla cake while I'm outside with Mister Hotshot," Chang Kyun ordered as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Hey Chang Kyun?" Jooheon called.

"Yes hyung?" Chang Kyun asked, popping his head back into the kitchen.

"If anything bad happens, don't hesitate to scream,"

Chang Kyun smiled and nodded his head in acknowledgment. He passed Hyungwon who gave him a lazy smile of encouragement, returning the taller male a weak smile, Chang Kyun walked out of the counter and took a moment to scan the cafe for the said visiting actor.

Noticing the actor sitting down on one of the tables at the corner furthest from any of the glass frames, Chang Kyun walked towards him, stopping just beside the actor who was busy typing away on his phone. Chang Kyun hesitated but sighed softly in defeat before tapping on the actor's shoulder.

Black meets black and the young actor stood up abruptly, offering his seat to he older, his face flushed with a rush of shock and embarrassment. "C - Chang Kyun hyung ... please have a seat," Jisoo stuttered as he went to the other side of the table and took a seat there. Chang Kyun sat down and studied the actor, fidgeting in his seat from the awkward silence and face red with bashfulness.