chapter five ; fight

╭⋟────────────────────────╮

❝ chapter five ; fight ❞

✦✧✦✧

第五章 ; 打架

╰────────────────────────⋞╯

Resting his head on one of the tables, Chang Kyun closed his eyes and tried to take a small afternoon nap, thankful that the cafe was void of any customers. The morning was exhausting for Chang Kyun, Jisoo and him had spent hours trying to brew a decent espresso but it always doesn't seem to come out right.

Though Chang Kyun had to admit, he was impressed with Jisoo, he was determined to get the brew right and he never gave up even after having multiple unsuccessful attempts. Chang Kyun had to stop their brewing lesson early due to his work commitments in the cafe, Jisoo had promised Chang Kyun that he'll continue practicing in order to get the desired taste, achieving a warm smile from the barista.

Jisoo's determination was heartwarming but it didn't clear the guilt and distracting thoughts in Chang Kyun. His answer was partially true, Chang Kyun was infatuated with an acquaintance, more specifically, someone who was interested in his rapping talent and wants him to debut as a rapper type of acquaintance.

That was one, the knowledge that Hoseok and Yoongi, his Hoseok hyung and his idol, Yoongi, had been romantically involved with Kihyun despite the fact that he was married and the father of an adorable actor has also been bothering him. 

Now that he thought about it, how old were Kihyun and Hyunwoo? They seemed too young to conceive a child and it was known that Kihyun shared the same birth year as Bo Gum and Minhyuk so he can't possibly be that old to have an 18 year old child, right? Maybe Jisoo was adopted? But he looked too much like Hyunwoo and Kihyun to not be their biological child ...

Chang Kyun hissed and woke up from his nap, annoyed with the fact that these thoughts were even intruding into his nap, his head hurts with all the overthinking it has done. 

Hyungwon went to grouchy Chang Kyun's side, placing a coffee carrier on the table before gently tapping the younger's shoulder so as to not worsen his mood, Hyungwon had noticed Chang Kyun's change in demeanor when he returned to the cafe earlier the day. 

Lifting his head up to look at his hyung, Chang Kyun stood up and shakes his head to clear off the initial annoyance. "Address?" Chang Kyun mumbled, rubbing his eyes as he took the coffee carrier.

"Aura Entertainment," Hyungwon smiled, patting the younger's back, not giving him time to protest when customers started flooding in for their lunch break. Chang Kyun sighed and got out of the cafe, walking down the sidewalk to the nearest bus stop.

The ride was silent and lonely, Chang Kyun stared out of the window of the bus as he tried to distract himself from the thoughts of running into Kihyun. Placing his hand gently on his chest, Chang Kyun closed his eyes, trying communicate to his heart to stop beating so fast whenever he sees the beautiful CEO.

'He's married, he has a son, he would never see me as anything more then his son's friend,' Chang Kyun thought, trying to take a small nap amongst the chaotic feelings bubbling inside of him.

Arriving at the entrance of the huge building, Chang Kyun took a deep breath before he willed himself to take the first steps into the building. Chang Kyun watched in awe at the interior design, it seemed sophisticated at the same time, it felt like home, in a way.