chapter two ; business card

╭⋟────────────────────────╮

❝ chapter two ; business card ❞

  ✦✧✦✧ 

第二章 ; 名片

  ╰────────────────────────⋞╯

Chang Kyun and Jooheon waited patiently for Hyungwon to lock up the cafe before they made their way to the sidewalk near the main road to be picked up by Min Hyuk and Hoseok for dinner.

Hyungwon was busy texting Hoseok, providing him with their location while Jooheon and Chang Kyun were trying to rap along to G-Dragon's songs, trying to pass time while waiting for their hyungs. Despite their frequent rapping of G-Dragon's songs, Chang Kyun kept messing up his lines, distracted with the news he heard of earlier.

Taking a break, he walked towards a bench, leaning against the glass frame of the convenience store behind him as he watched his hyungs exchanged words of concern over the upcoming rent for the cafe. He let out a puff of breath as he slumped onto the glass frame, exhausted.

Frustration bubbled within him, he hated the fact that the older males refused to involve Chang Kyun in the payment of rent as they were afraid that he would stress himself too much. Their consideration was much appreciated but Chang Kyun was tired of them treating him as a little child, trying to preserve his child-like happiness. Maybe this deal he has Jisoo would prove to his hyungs that he is more then capable to help out with the rent payments.

Exhaustion caught up to him and Chang Kyun snuggled into his coat, his eyes slowly closing as he let out a yawn. The creaking of the bench alerted Chang Kyun of someone's presence and he sat up abruptly, trying to register his surroundings. The sound of plastic ruffling caused Chang Kyun to turn his head, his tired eyes meeting the shade of dark brown that sent his heart on overdrive. Wide awake, he placed a gloved hand over his mouth, furiously wiping away the drool with his sleeve whilst his face is tinted red from embarrassment and shock.

The stranger sat down next to Chang Kyun, giving him a warm smile before passing him a plastic bag which contained a warm can of hot chocolate. Chang Kyun scooted a little further away from the man, taking deep breaths to calm his racing heart while studying the man's face. His skin was smooth and the shade of cream, his red lips were plump and glossy and the innocent aura his presence was radiating is masked with a faint cologne smell that smells intoxicating to Chang Kyun.

"Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you," He reassured with a gentle voice as he placed the plastic bag beside Chang Kyun, the sharp jawline of his face didn't quite match with his angelic voice. Chang Kyun was in a trance, the male's voice was captivating. Opening his mouth, Chang Kyun decided against it and nodded, scooting closer to the stranger as he picked up the plastic bag, enjoying the warmth of the hot can. 

Popping the can open with tab, Chang Kyun hummed in delight as he drank the warm liquid. The stranger watched him and smiled before turning his attention to the evening sky, "You've got a nice voice ... your rapping skills aren't bad either, just some practice and I think you're good enough to debut," 

Chang Kyun had to refrain from choking on the hot chocolate, as if the stranger had anticipated his reaction, a packet of tissue was offered to Chang Kyun. Chang Kyun looked at the stranger with suspicion as he wiped his mouth.