chapter six ; wound

╭⋟────────────────────────╮

❝ chapter six ; wound ❞

✦✧✦✧

第六章 ; 伤口

╰────────────────────────⋞╯

Soft kisses pampered Chang Kyun's forehead, eyelids, cheeks, nose, and lips. His eyes fluttered open and he was greeted warm smile, hands cupping his face.

"Good morning Chang Kyun darling~"

Soft lips met his and Chang Kyun sighed into the kiss, his arms wrapping themselves around the waist of the lean figure.

They pulled away for breath and Chang Kyun took to opportunity to study Kihyun's features, plump pink lips accompanied with his messy bed hair and those beautiful chocolate eyes-

"Chang Kyun?"

Startled, Chang Kyun sat up, his eyes wide as his breathing grew heavy, 'What type of dream was that?'

"Are you alright?" Hands were gently patting his back, eyes focused on his facial expressions. Chang Kyun turned to look at Kihyun, who looked at him with great concern and worry. "I - I'm fine Mr Son," Chang Kyun stuttered, his face flushed red from embarrassment.

"Call me Kihyun, Chang Kyun," The older smiled, before proceeding to close the first aid kit by his side. Chang Kyun stared at Kihyun, his forearms and shins felt cold and wet with skillfully bandaged ice packs resting against his skin. "And, do call me Mr. Yoo, people tend to get confused with two Mr. Sons," Kihyun chuckled before standing up.

"Mr Yoo, please do sit down," Chang Kyun offered, shifting to allow space for Kihyun to sit beside him. With an amused grin, Kihyun sat next to Chang Kyun whilst placing the first aid kit on the coffee table beside the couch. He watched as Chang Kyun placed his hands on Kihyun's forearms, gently massaging the muscle which earned grunts from the older.

The sight of blood at the corner of Kihyun's lips and at his bruised knuckles caught Chang Kyun's attention. He bit his bottom lip, it was his fault, if Chang Kyun had paid more attention to his surroundings, Kihyun wouldn't have gotten hurt from trying to defend Chang Kyun.

"Sir, allow me to take care of your wounds," He whispered softly, his hand cupping Kihyun's face. Chang Kyun panicked internally, what exactly was he doing? He retracted his hand quickly and placed them on his lap, fiddling with his fingers as he looked at the floor and bit his bottom lip out of embarrassment, how could he be that bold?

Kihyun smiled and grabbed the first aid kit, passing it to Chang Kyun, giving him a smirk, "I don't see why not," He chuckled and stood up, unbuttoning his dress shirt which made Chang Kyun fly to a fit of panic and lifted the first aid kit to hide his face behind it. "Kihyun! What in the world do you think you're doing?!" He exclaimed, dropping the formalities as he closed his eyes, his face growing redder.

Discarding the white shirt, Kihyun folded it before placing it neatly on the armrest of the couch, taking the first aid kit away from Chang Kyun and placing it beside the younger. He hesitated, though he was thankful that the younger has his eyes closed, was he willing to let a stranger see the scars that not even his husband nor his son has seen? F*ck yes.