Torture

After Jiksora had gotten us all far away from Kal for it to be safe, he threw me to the ground from where I was being held, and carried, on his shoulders. The breath was knocked out of me when I hit the not so soft ground. I rolled over on my back only to find a knife at my throat and Jiksora in my face. I wasn't really scared, only because I don't think he'd actually kill me.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you plan something like this?" Jiksora asked, no demanded an answer from me. I didn't say a word, didn't even move a muscle. "Maybe you'd be more compeled to talk if..." He trailed off, leaving his threat unfinished. Finish your threat, then I'll decide. I thought but didn't speak.

"Still nothing? Hm. Guess I'll just have to cut it out of you huh?" At that my mouth went dry, but I kept my features schooled into nonchalance. Jiksora stared me in the eye as he moved the blade from my throat to my leg. "I'll give you one more chance to talk." I refused to spit out a single word. "Alright you've left me no choice." At that he pushed the blade into my thigh.

I called out from the pain but it was pretty quiet. "Gonna talk yet?" Jiksora asked. "No, never." I replied through gritted teeth. He pulled the blade out of my left thigh and plunged it into my right. That time I screamed. The blade grazed the bone, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was chipped.

"It doesn't matter how much you make me bleed. My thoughts are my thoughts and you won't get me to talk if I don't want to."

"We'll see about that." Replied Jiksora.

"Hey, Jik, can I talk to you for a second?" Came Tenakhd's voice. "Its not like she's gonna go anywhere anyway. She's probably barely able to walk."

"Fine but make it quick." Jiksora got up, leaving his blade in my thigh, and walked over to where Tenakhd was trying to distract Siebez. They started carrying out a quiet conversation that I couldn't hear. However, I now have two knives that I can throw. I first unsheathed my knife from my side quietly. Then I gritted my teeth and pulled the knife out if my thigh.

Now all I have to is aim and throw. I picked up Jik's blade and aimed it at it's owner's muscles between the shoulder and neck. I sucked in a breath, let half of it out and threw. I hit my mark dead on. I quickly threw mine into the muscle on the other side. He screamed in pain.

"I might not be able to run, but I can still fight back!" I yelled at all three of them. Jiksora turned around and looked at me with such a rage, I was pretty sure he wanted to kill me. He told Tenakhd to rip the blades out, which he did. Then Jiksora stalked toward me with both his blade and mine.

---------------------------------------------------------A/N Hey guys, hope you're enjoying the story so far! For those of you who also read the other story on my account, it's being put in hold so I can focus on this story. It's just difficult for me to balance my life and keep going between stories that I need to write. Sorry for that but I'm going to try to write more often!
                             ~The Deathe Reaper