Insight

Dragons, every single kind imaginable. Most of them are fire breathing because that's just really common. There are some rare ones that live here as well, most of their names are in a language long forgotten, so sorry if you can't really tell what they're supposed to be, just be creative. One of these rare beasts is my closest friend, as most of the dragons here are quite skeptical of me and very reclusive. Oh, I should probably say that I'm not exactly a dragon, but more like a.. Human. Just to be a bit more specific, a human girl who recalls nothing of ever having a human family.

All I remember is my friend Kalamaric and the dragon who watched over me as a small child. She died a few years ago after a human invasion. She actually died trying to get me to safety, thankfully Kalamaric was there to save me. After that most of the dragons shunned me and called me a curse, but Kalamaric didn't, he chose to stay by my side even though he risked being shunned, and he was. One of the reasons that the dragons are so untrusting of me is because of my looks. I'm a pretty average height, about 5'5" and I'm quite muscular, and healthy. My hair is unusual but that's not why they don't trust me. They've seen other humans with blonde hair that has a silvery sheen but never one with purple eyes. Its strange to them, but I'm told by the oldest dragon here, her name's Aleondric, that every so often a child is born with oddly colored eyes, and that there's no way to trace the genes. Only because there's no way to tell if someone carries that gene.

She also told me that my human parents gave me to her and begged for the dragons to watch over me. They never gave their reason for this, but she assumed that it probably had something to do with persecution. When she told me of this I knew that she was holding something back, but I didn't push it because I knew that she had her reasons. Kalamaric apparently didn't know either, at least that's what he told me. I forgot to tell you what type of dragon Kalamaric is, well he's a Jangicique. They're a very special species that carries every single gene imaginable to a dragon. Most of them appear a white color because of this and their appearances vary, some favor certain species but Kalamaric is a special case.

He is pure black, his scales don't even reflect light. He has not one set of wings, not two, but four. That's right, he has 8 huge powerful wings, they're also unusually thick. He has fire, ice, and steam breath and can also control all the elements very easily, which he gets from the elemental dragon genes. Kalamaric has 2 pure white spikes on the end of his snout and smaller ones on his brow bone. It's very unusual for sure. It'd make some sense if his claws happened to be white as well but they're not, they're solid black. He's quite large for his age as well, being well over twice the size of other dragons his age. Kalamaric is certainly a spectacular sight. There aren't any other dragons here with any of those similar features, he's a one of a kind, much like I am.

I live in a huge mountain range with these dragons. The only reason we stayed after the human invasion three years ago is because the dragons killed all of the humans who came, and this is a very treacherous mountain range. It still keeps us hidden, so why not? There's plenty of animal life, meaning there's no need to worry about our food supply diminishing. As for me, I hunt for my own food, every single day and I make sure to only take as much as I need. It'd be a waste of resources if I took more than I needed. I'm pretty sure that's all you really need to know for now anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n I'm sorry that it's been so long since I've done anything with my account. I'm going to try to write more regularly and I hope that you enjoy this new story. If any of you want to request writings or have some of your own work featured in one of my stories just message me. I'd love to work with you on something. Enjoy! - The Deathe Reaper