The promise

Logan's POV:

Love at first sight? Hah! That's ridiculous. I don't believe it. Of course I don't believe that! It's a girly thing and I'm a bad boy. Unlike James. He falls in love easily.

I walk out from my house and headed to the bus which is already waiting for me. I always late.

"Sup Logo" Kendall greeted. I sit next to him and Carlos and James are behind us. I look to his shoulder. No bag pack.

"You don't bring your bag pack?" I say. He shook his head.

"No need. We just have music class, and after that I'm 100% sure we will dancing, acting, and singing all day long" he says. I frowned. Then it clicks.

"Graduation preparation" I say while sighing.

"Exactly" he says. Then it clicks again.

"W-wait. You didn't bring your history homework? It due today" I say. He shook his head. Well he's as bad as me.

I smirk at him and throw my history book to his lap.

"Cheat it or you done" I say giggling. He smirks.

"Since when you doing your history homework?" He says. I shrug.

"Never. Well since yesterday. I need to make a good grades" I say. He nods and continue to cheat my work.

We reached the school and headed to our lockers. Then a girl walks to James smiling.

"Hey James..." She says. He turns around then smile.

"Sup!" He says smiling. Kendall and I rolled our eyes in sync. Carlos just stood there with hands in his jeans pocket.

"You know... Um... That... I just uh...". She makes me sick.

"Girl just go. You waste our time" I say. Then she glares at me with hurt looks. I shrug and nudge my head to the side signaling her to leave. Gladly, she leaves.

"Okay we should fix this!" Kendall says. James and Carlos frowned.

"Fix what? Her feeling?" Carlos asked. He shook his head no.

"Girls make me sick! We are guys. And the real guys aren't suppose to be falling in love easily that ended heart broken!" He says. He got the point.

"Well, when are we allowed to falling in love?" James says.

"I think when we're 24?" Kendall says. "James?"

"Um... 20?" He says. I rolled my eyes.

"Dude we're 18 and I'll turn 19 in next month! And that's mean I have 1 year of being young!" I say. Kendall nods in agreement.

"I think when we are 40!" Carlos says. Hm... Not bad.

James and Kendall looked at Carlos then at me.

"Logan?" He says.

"I think when we're all ready to falling in love. When WE are sure that the girl we picked IS the right girl" I say. They nods.

Silence...

"I'll go with Kendall's idea" Carlos says then the others nod. I shrug.

"Okay... So here's the thing, we should swear to ourselves" I say.

"WE SWEAR... THAT WE WILL NEVER FALLING IN LOVE TILL 24" we say in unison.

"And if we break it?" Carlos says.

"Jump off of the cliff" Kendall says. Is he serious?! I frowned and so does the others.

"Kidding!!" He says cheerfully. Haha! He's cute when he talks that way. .. Don't get me wrong... I'm not that kind of bad boy who's gay inside! I AM A GUY... GUY!

"So what do we do if we break the promise?" Carlos says repeated his question.

"We won't. Cause we are not promises breaker. We might rules breaker but we never break the promise right?" He says. We nod.

"So it's a deal" I say shrugging. They nod. We smirk and then Carlos smack a girl's arm.

"We hate girls" he says. Kendall and James giggle.

"Just keep movin' ignore him" I say. She glares at Carlos and and then at the guys with a funny looks.

"You guys are stupid" she says.

"Your stupid!" We say in sync. She rolled her eyes and walk away. We laugh and let us be the badass. Oh yeah... It's on!