Paralyzed

Kendall's POV:

"Kendall, you have a date with Kylie this night on the beach" Tiffany said while making her way to the living room.

"Really? Isn't it too early? I mean, we can just go on the weekend or something?" I said.

"Today's Friday Kendall" she said. Logan laughed his butts off. James grinned while rubbing Fox. Carlos's drowning. Wait DROWNING?!!!

"How can I forgot that today's Friday?" I asked then sat beside Tiffany. Logan glared at me like 'I'm watching you Francis' look. But then changed.

"Is it beef or pork?" He asked while taking a slice of bacon from my plate.

"Organic pork" I said. He bit it then sat beside Tiff. She laughed.

"What's so funny?" Logan asked and staring at her.

"No it just... Kendall's so lame. And why don't you eat normal food instead organic?" She said. I slapped her arm playfully. Logan gave me a look.

"Hey I'm just trying to be healthy duh" I said. She rolled her eyes. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"I got it" I said.

"Yeah get it!" Logan said. I gave him a look. He laughed then back to watch the movie.

I opened the door and I saw Kylie standing there. I widen my eyes as I saw her. I looked at her from head to toe. She wore a white tight dress that ended above her knees and she wore white high heels.

"Wow. Just wow!" I said with my eyes wide open.

"Is everything alright?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah. Your just so... Beautiful" I said smiling. I could hear Logan chuckling a bit.

"Come in my 'date'" I said. She chuckled and stepped in.

"Oh thank you..." She said.

"Kylie!!!" Tiffany shouted. Logan flinched while covering his ear. Ha! Pay back Logo!

"Oh my goodness! Tiff!" she shouted and hugged her. They pulled out but she lose her balance so she fell on Logan's lap.

"I'm s-so sorry... L-Logan" she said stuttering. She seemed like she's afraid of Logan.

"Watch when you w-" Logan said but Tiffany cut him off.

"It's okay... Right Logan?" She said giving Logan a look. He stared at her then looked at Kylie.

"Yeah. It's okay" he said. What's going on in here? Why Tiffany like hypnotized him?

"Kendall get ready Kylie's here for you" Tiffany said.

"Wait here my girl. I'm going to change" I said winking at her. She nodded and sat beside Logan.

I took a quick shower and then put my outfits on. I wore some pair of jeans and soft blue shirt. I unbuttoned one button at the top. I putted my sneakers on. I left my hair wet so it's kinda messy. So I lather my hair up a bit. And I'm ready.

"Whoa Kendall! You look hot man!" James said as he walked out from the kitchen.

"Oh my goodness!! Kendall you look so handsome!!!" Tiffany said. Logan glared at her. She stared at him then smiled. What's going on?

"Uhm... Thanks?" I said.

"Good luck guys..." Logan said. I smiled at him then nodded.

"Thanks" Kylie said. We headed outside and reached my car. I drove to the beach and it was all settled. There's candles lighting the way. And the middle of the shore there's a table with two chairs. We sat on the chair and a waiter walked to us and handed us the menu. There's a fancy restaurant near by the beach.

"Serve us whatever the chefs want to served" I said. He nodded then headed back to the restaurant.

"This place is so beautiful" she said. I stared at her then smirked.

"Yeah. It is. But there's nothing compare how beautiful you are" I said. She stared at me then blushed.

"What happen to you?" She asked and sipped her wine.

"Nothin" I said. She shook her head giggling.

"No I mean, you seem nice. And you compliment me all the time. Why?" She said.

"Cause I'm telling the truth. Kylie, your so pretty" I said. She giggled.

"Your such a great actor" she said. She didn't believe me did she?

"You don't believe me do you?" I asked giving her a look. She stared at me. I stood up and took her hand and lead her to the sand. She grabbed her heels on her hand and walked beside me.

"What are you-" she asked but I cut her off.

"Kylie.." I said staring at her.

"Yes?" She asked staring at me. I leaned in to her face and our lips met. It was passionate and her lips was so soft and taste like cherry. I bet she putted cherry lip balm.

We pulled out to gasp some air. We stared at each other.

"I think you made me paralyzed" I said. She kissed me and I smirked on the kiss. As we pulled out, she smiled at me.

"I love you Kendall" she said. My heart beats faster. If I do it, that's mean I broke my promise. And I DONT want to break my promise. But...

"I love you too. Kylie"