The Bully (part 1)

Tiffany's POV:

"Ma I don't want to go to school!" I cried. True. I just an innocent kid who was just moving to a new school for 3 months ago and getting bullied by some stupid perverts.

"You have to! I don't want seeing you like this. Cry every you go to school. You just so Lame! Be brave Tiffany!" She said then left. I cried and headed to school with a disappointment.

As I reach the school. I saw him. Standing at the usual spot.

"Be brave Tiffany" I said to myself. Then I walked pass him. As I reach the door handle, he grabbed my arm and spun me around to facing him.

"Hey someone's unhappy" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Be it! Don't you ever touch me again!" I said shrugging my arm off of his grip. He grinned and pulled me close by the whist.

"How about this?" He said still grinning. I pushed him hard till he fell. But when he's about to fall his friends grabbed him. I just really hate him.

"You little bitch!" He yelled. I shocked, no one had called me bitch.

"Stop it Logan! All you can do is just hurting people's feeling!" I yelled and left them. I ran to the restroom and cried in there. Everyone noticed but no one dare to ask what happen. Because they know it was just Logan's bully.

"Stop crying over some stupid asshole. If they knew that you cried over them. They just become more powerful to bully you Tiffany" Phoebe said.

"Thank you Phoebe, you're the only one friend who's really thoughtful" I said. She shrugged.

"I'm not your friend Tiff. There's no friend on this planet" she said then left.

It little harsh but she helped me a bit. She got the point. I shouldn't have cry over stupid boys. It made them more powerful.

I walked to my class to see Logan glaring at me. I walked to my chair and sat beside him. They set us since first day at school.

"Woo... Look at that... Someone has been crying" he mumbled. I noticed that I still have dried tears on my cheek.

"I didn't cry. The air was just so dry in there" I said. He laughed.

"You're funny..." He said staring at me. I looked at him with a funny look.

"... And lame" he added. I rolled my eyes and paid attention to the teacher.

I stole glimpse of him staring at me the whole time. What the..

"What happen to you? You turned from a jerk asshole into normal" I said while doing my essay

"Nah... I'm just in break from bullying you. I can't make you cry everyday! I have heart!" He said. I giggled.

"You know that you made me really hurt when you called me bitch" I said.

"Yeah I know. It called bully duh" he said. I frowned.

"Aren't you going to apologize?" I asked. He shook his head no.

"Nah I'm good" he said. I rolled my eyes realizing how stupid I am to make Him apologize to me. Cause I know he won't.

What a day...