Big Time Audition

Logan's POV

Here it is...

Not in one hour we will go to the stage.

"810, 811, 812, 813" a girl said.

We all headed to the room and saw two guys and a girl who called us earlier.

"Name" a guy with blond hair said.

"I'm Kendall" Kendall said.

"I'm James" James said.

"I'm Carlos" Carlos said.

"I'm... I'm Logan" I said.

He nodded. "I'm Dave and that guy is Four" he said.

"Hello guys. I'm Four... Four Stamford. I'm the producer here and I'm the one who decide which the luckiest band that will sign in my label. Do your best and you may start now" Four said.

We sang the song that we decided earlier and gave a bit dance. We just do our best. We sang 'help' by the Beatles.

As we done. Four seemed not interest at all. He just smiled.

"You're free to go" he said. We stood there and do nothing but frowned.

"You're free to go... To" he said. I raised my eyebrow.

"To Hollywood and sign in my label" he said. We stood there and do nothing. But then...

"Yeah!!!!!!!" We shouted and cheered. We're going to be famous!!!

"Not that fast boys" a girl said.

"Are you still in school? I mean... High school or something" she said.

"Uh... We're in collage but it doesn't matter. Collage is so BORING!!!" James said. We nodded and giggled.

"You right. Collage is so much BORING!!!" Four said.

"Here's the apartment address and meet me at the studio to talk about the band. The address's under the apartment's address. Congratulation guys" he said. We cheered again. Then he left.

"Congrats guys. Don't forget to talk to your parents about the school because you have to be in your own apartment tomorrow" Dave said. We nodded. Then he left.

"Hi I'm Sarah. I'm your new manager. Meet me at the studio tomorrow noon. Got it?" She said.

"Got it" we said. Geez... She seemed evil. We left the audition stage and headed back home. The guys were planning to sleep over at my place. But they have to go to their houses to pack their stuffs and back to my house.

"Mom... Who's going to go to Hollywood?!" I said.

"Who?!" Presley said as she ran down the stairs.

"Me duh!" I said. "And the guys" I added.

"OMG congrats!!! You're going to be famous!!!" She yelled. My parents gave me a hug.

"We proud of you son" my dad said.

"Thanks dad. I'll leave tomorrow morning" I said. They nodded.

"Good luck" they said. I nodded. The guys came with a suitcase on their hands. I can't believe I'm going to be a pop star!

I just hope that this isn't a dream.

I pinched my hand.

Nope it isn't!!!