New town, New place, New Job

Logan's POV:

As we reached the apartment my jaw dropped.

"Whoa" it's all I could say as I stepped in the room. It was huge!

"Here it is guys... Your own apartment" Dave said. We glanced each other. "Oh don't worry, you won't live here the rest of your life. When your career raising up you'll get your own mansion. So this place? It's just for a while" he added.

My eyes widened so does the rest.

"Our own mansion?" I asked. He nodded.

"Oh yeah... Four and Sarah wanted to meet you sharps at 2" Dave said then left the apartment.

"Well technically it's not apartment it's kinda like Villa" I said.

"Yeah yeah. Try to keep it up Logan" James said. I rolled my eyes. I shared the room with Kendall in the second floor and James shared the room with Carlos in the first floor. There's two beds in each rooms. I set my clothes in the wardrobe and hopped in the shower.

"Henderson get your butt out of the room and come downstairs!" Carlos shouted. I laughed as I put my shirt on.

"Okay okay I'm coming!" I said as I headed downstairs.

As we reached the studio Four is already waiting for us.

"Sup Four" Kendall said as we stepped in his office.

"We here to talk about the band. Now let's start with the name of the band" he said.

"Actually we already talked about it earlier before the audition" Kendall said. He frowned.

"Let's hear it" he said.

"It's Big... Time Rush" Kendall said.

"Big.. Time.. Rush?" Four said frowning. We nodded.

"Interesting... And you know that you guys are going to sing pop songs right?" He said. We nodded.

"And I have the song already. I wrote it since you guys signed in my label. So I think you guys can record it next week for your first job" he said.

"What's the title?" I asked.

"Girl time" he said. We laughed and glanced each other.

"What's so funny?" He asked frowning and smirking. Man did he just so nice? Because technically other producer would be mad at us already.

"We're not going to sing that song Four" we said in unison. He frowned.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause! We're not that kind of guys who like girls a lot! And besides! We have kinda promised ourselves that we can't falling in love till 24" I claimed.

"Interesting. So. What do you guys want to sing about?" Four asked. We glanced each other and smirked.

"Big.. Time" Kendall said.

"Rush" we said in unison. He smiled.

"Okay. Let's write the song!!" He said. We cheered then get back to work.

What a day...