The talk

Logan's POV:

"Henderson wake up!" Carlos said tapping my arm.

"5 more minutes" I mumbled.

"No! It's already 7. We're totally LATE!" Kendall yelled. My eyes widened and quickly got up from my bed and took a quick shower. As I was done they laughed at the top their lungs.

"What so funny?" I asked.

"Oh Logan.. Look at your night stand!" Kendall said laughing. I looked at the clock and it was 5 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!" I yelled. They laughed.

"It's okay. We need to be at the studio right at 7" James said as they laughs died down.

"Oh yeah by the way Logan, you were mumbling in your sleep" James added. I turned my head to him.

"Mumbling? What did I mumble about?" I asked.

"Dunno" he said shrugging. I nodded in relief.

As we reached the studio Scott said Four need to talk to us first. Great. That's mean I have a chance to ask the girl's name.

"Mr. Oh my God" a girl said. We looked up to see the girl I wanted ask her name.

"Hey! You seemed familiar!" Kendall said. We nodded in agreement.

"Yes! Because we were in the same campus!" She said. Then it clicks.

"Tiffany?" I asked. Her eyes widened in fear ness. Why?

"Oh you're not going to bully me here are you?" She said and stuttering. I laughed and put my arm around her shoulder. Nice move Henderson.

"Of course not Tiff, right guys?" I said. They shook their heads giggling.

"Abso...lutely... Not" Kendall said smirking. I laughed.

"Four is ready to see you guys now" she said.

"I thought you work for Mr. Brady" Kendall said. She shook her head no.

"I was. But he's an asshole and pervert" she said in disgusting tone. I giggled.

"What did he do?" I asked her.

"He tried to.. To..." She said then looked down at her feet.

"Go on.." I said.

"He tried to rape me. But Four was down to the rescue so I am now working... For him!" She said.

Why did I bully her when I was in collage?! Oh yeah... I remember because I wanted to stay close to her!

"Well... He sounds like an asshole" I said. We laughed then headed to Four's office.

"Boys! I'd like to introduce to you my new-" Four said but Kendall cut him off.

"We already know Four" he said.

"And she used to be my bully target when we're in collage. Pffs" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Oh.. Okay Tiffany you may go" Four said. She nodded then waved byes to us. I waved back.

Wait wha???

Four told us if we've deal with him to not do the publicity stunt. Except for Kendall. And he gave the girl's photo, phone numbers, and identity to Kendall. He seemed interest.

"Not bad Four... Woo... Her name is... WHAT?!!!" Kendall said yelling. I took the paper then my eyes widened. Man who am I kidding?!

Identity:

Name: Kylie Francis Alvord

Age: 19 y.o

Hobby: Reading, Sleeping!, Drawing, Ice-skating.

Job: model. (Still in collage)

"You've GOT to be kidding me" I said as I handed the paper to Carlos. His eyes widened and so did James's.

"What's wrong?" Four said. We glanced each other. Then I heard Kendall's heavy sigh.

"I didn't expect that she'll be my fake date" he said. Four frowned.

"Um muh?" Four said.

"When will I see the um... Girl?" Kendall said. Four grinned.

"Right now" he said taking his phone out and dialed some numbers.

"Hey Tiff, can you bring Kendall's girl with you?" He said through the phone.

"Thanks" he said then ended the phone call. And 2 minutes later Tiffany came in with a girl by her side. It was Kylie.

"I brought her here! Now, can I... Go?" Tiffany asked.

"No, you stay here" he said. She rolled her eyes and searching for place to sit. But there's no place for her to sit. I smirked and patted my lap. She groaned and sat on my laps. I putted my hands around her waist so she won't fall. James and Carlos glared at me.

"She has nowhere to sit!" I whispered not loud enough for her to hear but loud enough for they to hear.

"It felt so weird" Tiffany said. I frowned.

"What felt so weird?" I asked. She turned to facing me and pointing to our position.

"This" she said. I giggled.

"What do you want then?" I asked leaning to her ear. My lips were inches from her ear.

"J-just l-let me g-go?" She said shivering. I smirked and shrugged.

"As your wish" I said and let my hands free. She yelped as she fell and reached my collar shirt. So I was leaning toward her.

"It's not what i meant!" She said. I helped her up smiling. Then I realized that they were all eyeing on us.

"Is something alright there?" Four asked. I grinned. The guys were all giving a death glare. Like 'I'm watching you Henderson' look.

"You guys look so... Tight" Kendall said eyeing me.

"So do you" I said pointing to Kendall and Kylie. James and Carlos giggling.

"Okay so now you guys are 'officially' dating" four said to Kendall and Kylie.

"Now you free to go" he added. We headed outside his office and still holding Tiffany's waist.

"Could you let me go already?" She said. I giggled and let her go.

"Sorry" I said. She nodded and headed back to her office.

Damn.

I fell for her.

I'm officially,

Break my promise.