I can't love you

James's POV:

"James, can I join you this time?" Logan asked. I nodded.

"Sure bud, and besides Carlos seems pissed off I don't know why" I said.

"Oh, alright" he said then went to the kitchen.

"Hey James... Can you introduce me to your new best bud? Carlos said that he's his trainer and now he's with you" Kendall said.

"Nah... He is not my trainer, he just taught me some moves and then we practiced like usual" I said. He nodded.

"Hm... Okay" he said then went to the kitchen to grab some milk.

"Where's Carlos? I thought he'll go to the gym this time?" I asked. Logan shrugged.

"He's in his room. He said he doesn't want to talk to anyone. He's not in his mood" Kendall said. Then Tiffany walked downstairs.

"Hey there lame girl" Logan said smirking.

"Shut up" she said in sour tone.

"You shut up" he said.

I wonder why's Logan keep acting like an asshole to that hottie girl. Once I thought that he might falling for her but I know I was wrong. He's a badass. He won't break his promise. So proud of him.

"James!!" Tiffany yelled while waving her hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my thought.

"Yes?" I asked. She frowned and crossed her arms.

"I said, do you mind if I join you with the guys? I mean me, Kylie, and the guys?" She asked.

"Just let her James, you don't want to see her cry out loud do ya?" Logan said. She threw an apple to him but he caught it with one hand and bit it.

"No, not at all. Let's just go to the gym together and let Carlos stay home alone" I said.

"N-no. I- I join you guys... I don't want to stay home alone that ended make pranks for the kidnappers" he said. Tiffany laughed and bit her apple.

"Alright, let's go then" I said. They cheered and headed to my new jeep.

"What about Kylie?" Kendall asked.

"She's already at the gym. I told her to go there earlier before we go" Tiffany said.

"We're here guys" Carlos said. We got off of the jeep except Tiffany. Logan locked the door laughing.

"Logan! Open the door damn you!!!" Tiffany yelled. He laughed his butts off. I giggled.

"Stop messing around with her" I said and unlocked the door with the remote. She headed out and slapped Logan's chest. We headed in and then I saw Taylor.

"Hey aren't you Taylor the clumsy girl?" Kendall asked giggling. Logan laughed but Tiffany slapped his chest.

"What do you want?! What are you doing in here?" She snapped.

"You work here?" Kendall asked.

"No. This is MY uncle's. So again, what are you doing in here" she asked.

"Well, what do you think we are doing in here?!" Logan snapped but Tiffany slapped his chest again. "Stop slapping my chest!" He said but Tiffany ran while laughing. He chased her and the rest are starting to get practice.

"I'm sorry for them. It's habit. You know that the guys and I are all bad boys when we were freshman 'ight?" I said.

"REALLY bad!!" She yelled. I laughed and stared at her. She stared at me back.

"Stop staring at me like that" she said looking down. I lifted her chin and smiled.

"Why? Can't I see your beauty face?" I asked.

"Stop it!" She hissed then left. I watched her as she walked away. Her brunette hair flip when she walked. Her Hazel eyes glowing every time we locked our eyes. She's beautiful.

But...

"I can't love you..." I whispered.