Ch.12. Opposites (Don't) Attract.

{I Don't own Reader Chan or Nanbaka}

- - - -

"I'm in charge~" Ellie giggled as he sat at a large desk, apparently Momoko thought leaving a 10 year old in charge of the prison while she's gone was a good idea, and many didn't really like that idea but it was the wardens order and now a kid was the temporary warden while she was gone to do something.

"Who would of known they'd pick you" A male told the kid, this was the one that Akuma had taken over the body of,  "So the plan, I act like this ugly boar man?" yes those who guessed it he had taken over Inori's body, and he was annoyed.

"Of course Uncle Demon Chan" Ellie nodded "Shades Chan knows what to do right, cut off the cameras for building 5 and pretend their not working", Mitsuru smirked as he looked at the kid, he already knew of the odd ability the family had and that Inori wasn't Inori.

"So can I play to?" the {H/C} girl asked as she leaned on a wall and smirked "I kinda want to pretend to be the bad guy, it would be fun as hell" she nodded "Rock is already in place he already knows to act like he's being controlled,    luckily he got the {L/N} family tattoo".

"So {N/N} let us begin the game of chess" Ellie told his older sister, and looked down at the chess board on the desk, "Everything is in place so let us begin, the pawns are not suspecting a thing".

Ellie, Mitsuru Inori/Akuma and {Y/N} already had everything planed, only they knew of the plan and the back up plan, the plan being their going to follow Inori's original plan of breaking out the ones in the underground cell, but he's going to be a double agent.

Soon they left the office and back to where they would normally go, {Y/N} showed no worry for her younger brother as she heard he had ended up out cold in the infirmary , she had made sure to lie to them saying that she would figure this out, for others had been harmed other than her brother.

When Hajime decided to take them to building 5 to investigate the plan had begun, and the {H/C} female smirked as Hajime got stuck in a cage and soon a trap door appeared and they fell down it, she had been lucky to land on her feet.

"Well Inmates I'll leave you to it" she told them after number 15 had unlocked the door, "No hard feelings right?" she asked still smirking "Just so ya kids know I am not on your side, I already knew about this plan and decided why not join in?", she pulled her whip off her side as the inmates took a step back and Nico couldn't believe his eyes, neither could Uno or Jyugo.

They had known her for a long time and now this guard and number 11's cousin was no one to be trusted, to them they didn't believe this, they couldn't, she was rude yes but she would never do this, she was way to protective of those she loved.

"Are you drunk {N/N} Chan, you don't mean it do you?" Nico asked the woman, he felt sadness and he saw her smirk taking a step back, medicine bag forgotten about as she took a step forward he whip sparking, she was serious "I thought you loved us like your brothers was it a lie?".

"All of it was number 25, I just had to play this sick game of chess, I'm never a pawn but a queen, and in this game you've all been my pawns, including Hajime" Uno scowled at the {H/C} girl, he never trusted guards he never trusted her and she was his family by blood, he glared at her, "Enki is strong and Samon was an idiot, each thing I've done only makes me stronger, and everyone has to follow their own plans, even if it is a stupid one" she took a step forward and number 58 and Number 2 got into stances ready to attack , Jyugo was the only one to notice her eyes, they looked sad, she didn't want to say those things.

"Big sister never thought you'd be on this side" A voice spoke from behind and there stood Aki {L/N} , the twin of Ellie he had been visiting building 5 and somehow got captured and escaped using bobby pins, of coarse he knew the plan, and this was only another part of it, he drew his blades, two knifes he his in his sleeves and jumped forward attacking his sister, "Go on ahead I'll handle my older sister", he didn't have to tell the inmates twice as they left a 10 year old to face her, they were idiots after all.

Once they were out of sight the two had stopped fighting, and the girl nodded speaking into her ear piece "The Kits are heading toward the sector , part two of the plan should start now Mini Boss" she said, and Aki rolled his eyes.

Ellie having gotten word of it had moved a piece on his chess board, each piece was different colors, and each had a number on them, the inmates numbers, the kid smirked as he nodded and wondered what is to occur to next, he took out the wardens fan art and looked it over.

- - -

{Question : What would your ship name be with Kiji?}

{Question 2: Nine Tailed Fox or Three Tailed} 

{Question 3 : Should reader Chan's other siblings show up?}