Ch.13. Opposites (Don't) Attract.

{I don't own Nanbaka or Reader Chan}

- - - -

"I guess the plan has gone smoothly" the {H/C} female noted as she walked out from the shadows, Hajime and Samon had gotten free a bit ago and had ran into the others and now here they were planing and she just scared the hell out of them.

"I never would of thought you'd betray us" Samon scowled as he glared at the woman getting into a stance, the inmates had filled them in on her little show she did earlier "Also where is the child they spoke of?"

"Right here she bribed me with food" Aki told them peeking out from behind the girl, a lollipop in his mouth, yeah she had to give him candy to keep quiet about the plan "Than again big sis never betrayed anyone, oh hey Baldy Chan" he waved at Hajime who scowled at the kid.

"I think the inmates may be high as hell" {Y/N} said as she nodded at them, "Than again I barely remember anything , Aki ripped some weird thing off my neck" she held out a   talisman , it was fake but it looked real, all it took was a call to the triplets as they were good at making things.

"Normally you wouldn't be able to talk though" Upa number 58 stated quite bluntly as he was suspicious of the woman, and barely trusted her, "You would have just blindly attacked, and besides the point that is a fake".

"Abort mission {N/N} and Twin Chan, Abort!" Ellie yelled  his voice making the girl slightly flinch as she held her hand to her ear and hissed, Ellie was quite loud in the ear piece, Aki ripped out his ear piece quickly knowing what was to come next as Ellie began screaming.

"Remind me to maim him with my shoe next time I see him big sister" Aki scowled as the others stared at the ear piece confused, as he put it back in his ear as his sister kept wincing "Oi Idiot , get back on track ,  are they in place?".

Ellie calmed down before responding "Boar and Big Monkey are in place, You may advance" , and the ear piece buzzed as Ellie had finished talking and the siblings sighed.

"The Pawns are in place shall we proceed Number 69?" {Y/N} asked as they watched Rock step out from the shadows as well and give them a nod, last they checked he was in the infirmary out cold, along with Yamato and Seitarou.

"Yeah we shall, Fun fact the {L/N} tattoo prevents us from being controlled by anyone" Rock told them as he cracked his knuckles "good thing we already gave it to Uno, he needed it", Uno winced when the tattoo was mentioned and glared at them confused and a bit betrayed.

"What is going on here Officer {L/N}?" Hajime asked, he was watching the woman closely and knew something was up, soon a scream was heard and they ran toward it to see Enki about to strangle Inori , for some reason.

"Who are you?" Enki asked , as he glared at 'Inori', he knew something was up and decided to dispose of this person who posed as the ugly male.

"I'm Akuma B***!" 'Inori' yelled and he got out of the hold and flipped back, "And yes I'm dead, just borrowing this guys meat suit, and no I'm not drunk, and I didn't die a drunk either no mater what my Niece and nephews say about me".

"You gave him permission didn't you?" Rock asked looking at his older sister blankly.

"Not my brightest idea" {Y/N} scratched the back of her head "He may need mental help after this" she nodded looking down at a shocked and confused Samon, "Sorry Not Sorry".

Aki slammed his head into a wall nearby.

- - - -

{I have no idea what I just wrote, and Inori will be needing mental help after this}

{Question: Who is your favorite {L/N} sibling so far?}