Ch.14.Opposites (Don't) Attract .

{I don't own Nanbaka or Reader Chan}

- - - -

Sometimes we have second thoughts in things, and wonder how to explain things, well the {L/N} siblings were in deep waters when they had to explain this to everyone, and let me tell you it took a lot longer than expected.

The plan had to be explained and their ability, and by the end of the day they were just more weirdos added to the group of people in Nanba, they had siblings that could see ghost's and one that could give them permission to posses people.

"So this hole time you've been able to see ghosts, and you knew about Inori's plan to break my brother out, and now thanks to you he had mental damage" Samon stared at the women blankly , before turning away, Inori had been given a nice white padded cell and a straight jacket for he was seriously messed up in the head now, "Also your dating Kiji again".

"Wait I never dated the pheasant before" {Y/N} was confused, why did Samon say they were dating again, when did she ever date her enemy, for now they were fake dating, she soon turned her glare to Kiji "What does he mean by before Pheasant?"

"The Monkey is being an idiot, you two never had a thing before" Hajime said quite bluntly as he sent a glare the monkeys way, he was lying and she could tell, but why would he lie?, what were they hiding from her.

"Well I have to redo my makeup" and Kiji high tailed it out of the room, they had already captured Enki so he had no need to be there any longer, and he was sweating he was scared she would find out the truth.

The beautiful male leaned against a wall as he pulled something out from his pocket, it was a picture, a picture of a {H/C} girl and a male with different hair colors, and looking closer it was a younger version of Kiji and {Y/N} {L/N}.

But why would he have it, and why was everyone acting so suspicious, {Y/n} wanted answers as to why everyone was acting strange, she had known Kiji and the others only for a year and a half, she had never dated any of them before, neither had she ever dated the pheasant , or that is what was in her memories.

Maybe the truth will show soon, maybe she would find out why everything has been off ever since her accident a few months ago, the accident she remembered it clearly, it had happened a Month after Enki had killed a prisoner.

She had already gotten well in with everyone except for Ruka and Kiji, the Kapa and The Pheasant, but   she remembered most from it clearly including the fact the pheasant was even more angered than usual, and his anger was toward her, he was also and emotional mess, she had no clue as to why though.

What had {Y/N} forgotten and why is everyone acting so suspicious?

- - -

{First one to guess what's going on get's next chapter dedicated to them}