Ch.16. Opposites {Don't} Attract.

{ I don't own Nanbaka or Reader Chan}

{I posted the Prologue for : In Love With Pudding}

- - - -

"Sis are you alright?" Ellie was really worried about his sister, for the fact she was throwing up in the toilet again and here he was holding her hair back, this had been happening lately, and than came her weird cravings for food.

And her getting more angry than usual he wondered what was going on, was she sick, was she dying!, he had to know he had to find out.

"She's pregnant"  Akuma said bluntly as he floated in the bathroom, "I've seen it many times, congrats Kiji will be a father" he clapped slowly "Another male added to the family line, about time".

"I am not your drunk" {Y/N} said as she got up finally done and flushed the toilet, "wait can ghosts get drunk?".

"Than take a pregnancy test" Akuma told her floating away through the wall, "I'ma go bug Rock, later" he was gone leaving her to question her uncles logic before deciding to do as he told, it wouldn't hurt to be certain.

That soon led her to go see the prison's doctor who in turn gave her one and to her surprise Akuma for once was right, for it was positive, she was back to banging her head on the wall, in the break room when Samon entered and decided to ask her what was wrong.

"Whats up with you fox girl?" he asked confused and froze when she turned to glare down at him, yes that hurt his pride a girl was taller than him, he was short and his wife didn't mind.

"I'm Pregnant" she told him bluntly "And I blame the pheasant we had a one night stand drunk as hell and now two months later and I get this surprise" she decided to tell him because he had to deal with his wife a few times "I need your wife's advice   of how to be a parent".

"Come over later than" Samon said, he was scared right now, his wife had already went through this pain so did he, he didn't even tell his brother that he was an uncle yet, and the fact his wife was barely ever mentioned was a bit shocking.

Soon the {H/C} girl was going to visit the monkeys small home to get some advice on how to be a mother, and she was probably gonna regret it.

- - -

{Short I know but Here's a few names for Samon's Oc Wife}

{Sakura}

{Hana}

{Hikari}

{Lucy}

{Which one, she's showing up next chapter}