Chapter 11

He did it...

The Avengers came into the facility, with no special suits, and weapons with them. "What happened?" Pepper asked Tony. Tony didn't answered. Pepper wrapped her arms on Tony then Tony sighed heavily sighed, "He's too powerful." He said in a low voice. Shuri is actually delivered back into Wakanda to heal her crushed hands.

"Don't worry." Pepper stood in the middle of the room. She pressed her earpiece, "Happy, can you take some of the Avengers in London please?" Tony looked at her, all confused. "London? What will we do there?" He asked. "I have a friend. He is actually my friend. He is a secret mechanic. He can make weapons and suits easily, and I think he can help us, before the boy can attack us again." Then, Pepper looked at Tony, as if he knew who is the friend she is talking about. After some time, Pepper and Tony went into their personal garage and the remaining Avengers wait for their driver to come.

While some of the Avengers are waiting, a long, black SUV drove onto the front of them. "Hop in." Happy smiled. "Wait, how about me? My aunt will be waiting for me." Peter said. "Don't worry, about it. Pepper called her before you guys walked here with no powers." Happy said.

Peter then nodded and went into the back seat. The Guardians are at the middle row, since that is where most of the windows are installed. And, Steve and the remaining Avengers occupy the remaining seats.

Of course, Steve needs to be in the front seat. "This is smaller than I expected." Thor said. Loki and the other Avengers laughed, while Happy is irritated on how the van got so much heavier when the thunder god came.

Some time later, they went into the airport. Some reporters followed the Avengers. Little did they know that one of the reporters there is their enemy. After Mark, who is in a form of a cameraman took some pictures of them, he turned the picture into dust and controlled the dust to go into Steve's pocket. Mark then left the scene and went into the public bathroom and teleported into the plane that the Avengers will go.

~Unknown Plane, New York~

Mark teleported into the cockpit and got caught by a bodyguard, Mark raised his hand and all of the people in the plane got knocked unconscious. He dragged them into the pilot's seat and hindered them invisible. He created various fake clones of the personnel and cloned himself into two and turned himself and the clone into the two pilots.

Some time later, the Avengers went into the plane and sat at their respective seats. "Hey, pilot. We need to go." Tony said to Mark. "Okay, sir." The disguised Mark said. Tony left the cockpit and the Avengers buckled their seatbelts and the planes rises in the air. After takeoff, the Avengers can now unbuckle the belts and talk.

"Okay, honey. So who is this friend you're talking about?" Tony asked to Pepper.

"You know who he is, even Steve know who he is." Pepper said.

Steve became confused. "Who?" He asked.

Pepper looked at the two and finally said who he is,

"Nick Fury."

But, what did they didn't know, is that Mark is listening.