Chapter 16 (Ending)

Like I said... this is the final chapter of this story. Sorry, guys if you want more.

~London, United Kingdom~

"Any sign of the boy?" Natasha talked to an earpiece as she inspect every cafe around her.

Doctor Strange responds in cloak mode inspecting any alleyway he can find. "Nothing. In the alleyways."

Steve and Bucky walking around parks responded, "Nothing in the parks."

Pietro and Clint checking every office, hotel, and stores they could find. "Nothing inside the commercial areas."

Thor and Loki checked every road and the parked cars. "Can't find him."

Vision and Wanda checking and linking every mind across the city. "We can't find him."

Peter, Sam, James and Tony flying across the sky, inspecting every top of the buildings in London. "Also nothing."

Captain Marvel walking in every sidewalk inspecting the abandoned buildings, "Nothing."

Scott and Hope flying through the air, finding any weird microscopic entity, "Nothing."

The Guardians, Bruce, Okoye, Shuri (her hands are healed) and T'Challa is inside in a Wakandan ship also in cloak mode are also flying through the skies also. "Nothing in the skies either."

The Avengers are confused in this time. They can't find Mark. He is not in disguise, not in a secret lair, nothing. "Where the hell is that boy?" Tony mumbled.

Steve rolled his eyes when he heard Tony through the earpiece, "Language."

"Wait, wha... Its just the word, "hell". How could it be a-"

"Can you guys please don't fight. We're in a serious mission right now." Peter interrupted the two.

The rest of the Avengers chuckled and then start to walk back to the base of S.H.I.E.L.D. when the Mind Stone in Vision's forehead start to glow and Vision wincing as if he is in pain. "He is here." Vision said. The Avengers stayed silent and start to get prepared in their plan. "Okay, guys. Stick to the plan." Tony said through the earpiece.

Natasha hid inside a cafe, Steve and Bucky camouflaged as guests in the park they're in. Tony, Peter, Sam, James and Clint hid in a top of a building. Captain Marvel hid inside a store. Scott and Hope landed in a top of a taxi, still small. Thor and Loki changed their attire into their original attire and hid in an alleyway. Pietro and Doctor Strange did the same. While T'Challa landed the ship in an empty lot, still in cloak mode.

In the front of the cafe where Nat is hiding, wind start to circulate the center of the road, that freaks people out when smoke start to unknowingly appear. "He's here in the front of me." Nat whispered through the earpiece. Scott and Hope flew into the appearing portal as the Avengers came and hid as the portal became bigger.

Suddenly, blue energy start to travel at several objects and start to throw objects in the air, red energy start to turn cars into sand, and purple shockwaves start to knock people out.

The Avengers walked into the front of Mark, Mark stopped his mayhem and smiled at the Avengers, "Rematch?"

"Yeah, we want another rematch." Tony said in fake confidence.

Mark chucked, "Your nervous, Tony. Can't you see. I unlocked my full power?"

The Avengers stayed silent, "Just shut up and fight." Steve said confidently.

Mark nodded and clicked his tongue, making a clicking sound. "Okay." Mark's eyes immediately turned into blue and red, turning into purple then the objects behind him start to explode and then turning into a huge smoke cloud, coming towards the Avengers. Wanda spread out her hands and then stopped the smoke cloud coming towards them and then raising it up. Too, distracted from the smoke, Mark telekinetically threw a table at her and then she fell into the concrete road, Clint start to shoot homing arrows at Mark then Mark's eyes glowed yellow and then the arrows start to glow yellow as well. Mark points his finger on Clint and then the arrows start to fly near him.