Things Left Unsaid

A week has passed since our stargazing, now I'm in my room staring intently on my phone. I'm thinking long and hard whether to call him or not. But this is not the time to hesitate, the real reason why I want to defeat him on that tournament is because we had a deal. A deal that will be my ticket to know where she is, for two years that she's missing in my life. I want to know why and I have lots of things left unsaid.

I picked up the phone, I called a number named to Liam Roy and waited for him to pick it up.

"What? It's 8:00 in the morning and you're calling me?" a familiar voice is heard from the phone.

"Meet me at Starbuck's this noon, don't be late and BE THERE." I spoke with certainty so that he would realize that I'm serious.

"Yeah sure. I'll meet you there junior."

"You better be there!" I hanged up on the phone and sighed deeply.

I have decided that I will go and meet her, I resolved myself and I will do whatever it takes. I do have worries like what if she has another man by now or will be bothered by me springing out of nowhere. But things like that won't stop me, even if it will cost everything I wanna know why.

12:00 p.m.

I was waiting at Starbuck's and he still is nowhere to be found, I just ordered a coffee and a slice of blueberry cheesecake. 5 minutes has passed and he finally arrived, wearing a white hoodie with his T-shirt underneath and blue jeans with blue suede shoes. He seemed stylish and it suits him, he can attract attention from other people because his charisma is strong.

"Sorry I'm late. It took time for me to get on the bus." He then sat down at a chair.

"It's fine, you can order anything you want, it's on me."

"Really?! Then I'll take a Matcha Frappuccino and strawberry cake." He said as he motioned the waiter to get his order.

After a little while, his order came and we are just sitting on a table with a long awkward silence. As I was sipping my coffee, I then tried to tell him the main reason why we are here.

"So are you-"

"Are you sure you wanna know where she is?" He cut me off and jumped to the topic.

"That's the reason why I was serious at that tournament." I replied.

"Yes, but this won't be easy so I wanna make sure if you really want to meet her again."

"It was our deal, I'm serious about it the moment we had that deal. I even have to lie to others to get what I want."

His expression became serious, but I steeled my resolve. I will definitely meet her.

'You know Vaughn, the moment she left... the reason wasn't what you think it is. I don't wanna tell you, so you have to listen it from her directly. But I'm warning you, it won't be pleasant."

"I know, but I already made my decision."

"It seems you are expecting some closure from her or perhaps you are still hoping that you will be together again." His sharp gaze pierced through me.

He's right, somewhere deep within me is still hoping that we will be together again. The preciseness of his words hurts so much its as if he is reading my mind. I still love her until now and I can't just stand still and just always hope that she will return someday. I will instead look for her and come to her, and this is my only chance to meet her again.

"You're right, that's why I wanna know. I will go and talk to her, even if it will be hard. So please, PLEASE tell me now. I've kept my end of the bargain, and it's your turn to do so."